Will the Sanctum League go Core?

I’m sure this has been suggested sometime/some where before. Just make relics drop in sanctum n make them function by being in your inventory like a charm from Diablo 2.
pls no. fuck no. pls fuck no. pls dont do this. i dont wanna remember this mechanic.
Yeah, very much what I was expecting. Hopefully its rework won't get the Ultimatum treatment. 😉
A.k.a. Sinisa / sinisasub85.
no more this! it is like heist 2.0
About what I expected to happen. Sanctum was too well received to not come back, but too nuanced to just slot in and go 'ok, 10% chance in maps have fun' and call it a day like some other leagues.

Could maybe put in Sanctum caches that drop a floor's worth of a Sanctum. Perhaps even some minor relics could drop too to help get an exile started.

However it shakes out, I do hope some attention is given to the balance of it all. While I went from an avid disliker of the mechanic to avid supporter of it over the course of the league, many folks never did find a way to make it work for them, and it would be a shame to leave this as a mechanic where only a few kinds of builds can truly thrive for a lot of players.
Ultimatum when?
"
lordofcinder6 wrote:
why let us farm and grind relics so u can delete them this is nonsense, not cool guys.

they do this every league bait and switch
Synthesis v2
> We definitely want to find a way to integrate it into Path of Exile

Yeah just like how Ultimatum has been integrated right? Right?
"
piotrek360 wrote:
I mean... to be expected. Most of people knew it won't go core. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that you are planning to integrate it into core in the future. Obviously relics are big power creep so they need to be handled

They never delete content. You make content and delete it later? Why?
The only exceptions are Prophecy and Perandus, but those were in the game for multiple years and now are just too old to be in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info