Broken on Xbox. Game crashes on the beach
Can't wait to try it out!
D4 beta waiting room zzzzz

these events are lame and not enough for me to reinstall this game
Last edited by RevertHarvest on Mar 8, 2023, 5:42:29 PM
Why no hardcore?
Skipping this
Working as intended
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
...opportunity to experience what Path of Exile would have been like with gold...

It is not, however, an opportunity to experience what PoE would have been like if u could just buy and sell from the same vendor screen, instead of the nonsensical, tedious design where u have to back out and choose a different option from the conversation menu in order to perform the other related function.

Even assuming you can justify not wanting to perform both functions at once*,
would a little "<->" button to switch modes right from the trade interface have been so hard?

(*and, I can somewhat understand with the inherent constraints for item size/inventory space, support for recipes, etc. ... though I'm still not 100% convinced -- yet not invested enough to do anything mockup-wise. But if you wanted to deliver a smooth and intuitive UX, I'm not sure having to back out and mouse click in a completely different part of the screen should have been a part of that.)

Dang, GGG, what did QoL ever do to you to make you treat it so badly?!
LoL, I already forget this is a thing)
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
calling that an event is show how bad ggg have come those 5years... i mean are they out of imagination? are we gonna see some diablo event like? because these look like a diablo 2 season 3 event something that you never gonna play because it stupid and useless
So I like the idea but its WAY too frustrating. So far not one Support gem has dropped and the Rear items are useless so far (even with a reroll)

The bosses Regen so much Im literally spending 15-20 minutes fighting an act boss. No dashes = no fun
i dont find any FUN so no ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info