[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
Hazdard wrote:
Hi,

I'm grinding toward the endgame build, but the rings with synthetised life on hit are insanely expensive, while the base is not. Do you have a crafting method to hit a great ring ?

First, scour it so that you can fertile catalyst and blessed orb the implicit up to 18 lgoh. If you haven't done that FIRST, you're doing it wrong.

Next, Most will say harvest or fossil spam. I personally recommend (since we need an implicit for -mana or an explicit for chaos res/min end charges) just Essence spamming Deafening attribute essences for intelligence or strength. You want to hit a t2 or higher life roll, a t1 resistance, craft on the missing mod.

Took me 7 essences (lucky) but average chance is less than 700c (2div) in essences.

how is it even possible to run 3 50% auras on this build? that doesnt make sense
"
Stonedhippy wrote:
how is it even possible to run 3 50% auras on this build? that doesnt make sense

You dont run haste, just use vaal haste.
Do notables from clusters stack? I see both medium clusters in the 96 cluster tree both have eye to eye and repeater.
Eye 2 eye and repeater both stack

Any tips for my ts guy? Seems like hi phys bow and then conversion but not sure where else I can pick up some more dps?
Last edited by faustian1 on May 6, 2023, 2:10:47 PM
Thats nuts, ty for the reply.
Just wondering if I can get some advice on my build atm? I feel like I'm dying a little too consistently to DoTS from adds and bosses. I know the rings and quiver can probably use an upgrade but was wondering what the community thought!

https://pobb.in/rnId_g1OT8fS
Last edited by stoiv on May 6, 2023, 11:57:23 PM
Is it normal to die to stuff on the ground and bleeding in like .2 seconds after probably 100 div of investment?

https://pastebin.com/s9f4qt9v

Im just trying to get this build right. I was doing Venom Gyre then switched to this so I didn't have to level again but I can't get more than half a level of xp before running into a boss/mob that just trucks me. I died to a Crimson Township boss 5 times and never got him to half cause id die to his circle on the ground before I could even hit blink arrow.
"
icornish89 wrote:
Is it normal to die to stuff on the ground and bleeding in like .2 seconds after probably 100 div of investment?

https://pastebin.com/s9f4qt9v

Im just trying to get this build right. I was doing Venom Gyre then switched to this so I didn't have to level again but I can't get more than half a level of xp before running into a boss/mob that just trucks me. I died to a Crimson Township boss 5 times and never got him to half cause id die to his circle on the ground before I could even hit blink arrow.

I dont believe Crimson boss' could be survivable with this build, you have to kill the dudes around the room so it doesnt go off. I can do it fine with under 10 div spent by killing the channelers.
What is better for bossing, TS or lightning arrow?

I have 6 shots at the moment, skill tree and a lucky quiver craft. I have a helmet with +2 LA hits, so I think of changing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info