[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Cast on damage taken does not support steelskin, am I missing something?
"
Cast on damage taken does not support steelskin, am I missing something?

It does support it.
Do you stop using War Banner and Precision after you get Charisma?
"
Do you stop using War Banner and Precision after you get Charisma?

If you're running precise technique, you might need to run a low level precision if you need the accuracy to stay above life.

If/when you swap to crit, precision is key to maxing out your crit chance.
You can drop War Banner at any time.
I'm curious, how come the build is different on this site then on the YouTube video about it? Which one is correct?
Hi all. I found a bow recently and am wondering if it's worth 6-Linking, either for trade or to replace what I'm using now. The one I'm using now has been working great but the replacement has +1 arrow. I'm pretty poor so I'm trying to improve where I can.

CURRENT

6-L it?

"
hogthefox wrote:
Hi all. I found a bow recently and am wondering if it's worth 6-Linking, either for trade or to replace what I'm using now. The one I'm using now has been working great but the replacement has +1 arrow. I'm pretty poor so I'm trying to improve where I can.

CURRENT

6-L it?

I can't see your profile to see the rest of your build (would like to know your level and see your tree).

Both are start-mid tier. I would say the second is better, but depending on the rest of your gear, can you get away with 5-linking for now? (Like are you running a 6L body armor yet?)

Level your gems to 20/20 as well in the meantime.

I've changed my settings so you can see my stuff. I haven't moved to crit so I'll probably stick with my current bow. Will update my gems as my next priority.

"
ohmyitsSENSEI wrote:
"
hogthefox wrote:

CURRENT

6-L it?

I can't see your profile to see the rest of your build (would like to know your level and see your tree).

Both are start-mid tier. I would say the second is better, but depending on the rest of your gear, can you get away with 5-linking for now? (Like are you running a 6L body armor yet?)

Level your gems to 20/20 as well in the meantime.

Hit a wall after switching to Omniscience and can't figure out how to up my DPS. Sure there's obvious upgrades for me but I'm currently at ~535k and getting into the 2+million seems impossible.

https://pobb.in/PUMFsta0Y9xM
Last edited by Flappiest_Flapjack on May 11, 2023, 8:48:00 PM
Thanks for the fun build! Hit 40/40 with it, this was my final POB https://pobb.in/kjufgBv3wWby

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info