Our Friendly Fire event has been quite chaotic, so in today's news post we're highlighting a few antics from it as well as some clips from the on-going Ruthless with Gold event! The Krangled Passive Tree event starts soon too, so don't miss out! You can find out more about our March Events here, otherwise check out the clips below!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Kek double u
I assume this was an experiment in how to make party play more balanced, and I'd be interested to hear the results.
Last edited by ScreenName on Mar 20, 2023, 4:52:20 PM
Sweet
I will never understand how watching someone else playing a game, is entertaining.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Can we finally get some leaks regarding the next league please?
Like an upcoming unique item for example?
If we cant have a league at least give some leaks for it
Friendly fire event might have been worth it just for 'triangle formation!'
I feel "This is not remotely what I had envisioned" BONE DEEP man.
Every death brings me life.
Einhard had it enough, he is hunting exiles now
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
I will never understand how watching someone else playing a game, is entertaining.

It's mostly about community, hanging out with people who have the same interests.

On top of that, I learned more about how to play this game from streamers than I ever would have solo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info