March Events Twitch Highlights

"
I will never understand how watching someone else playing a game, is entertaining.

Given that the average number of twitch viewers in the category over the past week was under 1000 and any time I looked in barely any of them seemed to be playing the event, people in general didn't find it entertaining!

Also given that only 27 teams, so around 100 people, killed act10 kitava in the event - nobody found the game mode entertaining either.
It is rather disappointing that there was no non-ruthless version of the first event running in parallel for more casual players. Did not enjoy. I'd rather watch Neil Breen movies than play Ruthless.

The group event could not try even though I would have wanted to, getting 2 other people to play with and align schedules just wasn't possible for me.
"
"
I will never understand how watching someone else playing a game, is entertaining.

It's mostly about community, hanging out with people who have the same interests.

On top of that, I learned more about how to play this game from streamers than I ever would have solo.

Yea that is certainly true.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Sorry, what events?
If hightlights are this boring, i can imagine how boring was this whole "events".
Einhar has found his true calling. Hunting Exiles :D
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"

Relatability, learning new stuff, seeing someone else in a new environments that you probably cannot get yourself into and most importantly, chat with the person.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Sorry, what events?

"
JahWar wrote:
If hightlights are this boring, i can imagine how boring was this whole "events".

Why do you need to be so obnoxious?
Last edited by Ashrasmun on Mar 21, 2023, 2:27:23 AM
"
N4k3dM1k3 wrote:
Given that the average number of twitch viewers in the category over the past week was under 1000......

Diablo 4 pre-launch only had just under a million watching, yes million, with an M.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
"
xjjanie wrote:
Einhar has found his true calling. Hunting Exiles :D
Betrayal 2: Electric Boogaloo League when?
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info