[3.24] Lightning Dancing Dervish Champ, 11 Mil Dps, 100k Ehp

you use the crafting bench :)

1. put in your chest and craft 2 sockets -> 1 jewellers
2. use bench to color them blue -> 25 chrome
3. craft 3 sockets --> 3 jewellers
4. if the 3rd socket is blue, move to step 5, if not craft 2 sockets again and go back to step 3
5. when you have 3 blue, craft 4 sockets for 10 jewellers and hope for red socket
6. if 4th is not red, craft 3 again, if its red use bench to craft 5 sockets for 70 jewellers ...

and so on.

if you wanne google it look for "poe off color bench craft"

@Snolaz If i understood it correctly mapping is fine, what about bossing? are shaper/elder guardians + invitations possible?
if u got about 4.5mil dps and capped your res is quite possible to do, i'm still lacking chaos res, but been doing eater exarch maven an siriues without much problem (besides never doing them XD)
yeah, no problem with bossing so far, also got to 11m dmg (boss setup, with fresh meat active), still jealous about the double corrupt helmet...

Also already swapped the belt to double abyss sockets, seems more smooth dmg-wise even with not-so-good jewels

And finally capped resistances to 90% phys, 90% fire, 90% cold under flask effects, climbing to ~100k ehp
@s4ti: Thank you very much!
"
Snolaz wrote:
Hi all!

I've come to a point where i can have a significant update to share. I'm broke! I spent all i had and got some upgrades :D

This is my reasoning behind the upgrades:

I discovered that the corruption on the helmet was 2c lmao, instabought it, gl you guys getting one ahah there were like 5 on the market for less then 5c.
This is huge dmg and freeses up an explicit for the gloves too!

i crafted the gloves buying a fractured life base and spamming all the essences that i had that worked (all res because you can swap res with harvest, chaos res and minion dmg) and hit what i wanted after couple of times (i got lucky)

the boots i crafted by myself with rog and swapped resistance with harvest. You can craft these with necropolis very easlily i think.

the eyes of the greatwolf is not a super needed upgrade, you can stay with avian twin talisman for quite some time but i got this for 1div.

For the ring i bought the base and then used ALL MY HARVEST JUCE to get this one (life and chaos reforges). It's good enough. The 70 mana is needed for the build to get the reservation right or you will have to lower the level of vitality by alot, so it basically gives alot of regen for the build.

For the minion cluster jewel i spammed reforge caster and reforge speed but hit nothing, then alt spammed it and ex slammed t1 increased effect LMAO
It's not that rare, definitely alt spamming is the best metod.
Don't forget to split the base (i did forget) to get back ALL the money you spent for it!

Since i rolled cold res and energy shield on the cluster i can drop the bad life weel and get more sion life nodes, brnging me to 4600 witch is fine for now.

I made changes to the atlas tree since i saw that niko scarabs are ONLY 1c each.

I use niko scarabs to to get the ms and cap resistances to 90 without the last thread of hope. It's so worth it's insane. Even if you dont actually delve. Just do it. For 1c...

https://poeplanner.com/a/Ccq

For now i just run niko scarabs always and sometimes the ones i get for harvest, expedition and betrayal.

i favoured jungle valley and waste pool.

The build feels smooth to play now, definitely capping chaos res helped a ton againt 1shots, the build barely takes damage now if you dont take altars or mods that brick it completely. It still can do all mapping content and most mods.
The extra cold res is to be spent on altars. Always take mods that increase monter resistance because they don't do anything vs Doryani.
I went back to increased crit insted of fresh meat for mapping since now i have enough damage for everything. Swap to fresh meat for ALL the bosses. It melts them.

My current real pob :
https://pobb.in/KNhq6Z2yvYbT

New updated abstract pob:
https://pobb.in/LxHbAlyNYSOo

Regarding eyes of the great wolf, how do I get that mod with fearsome force?
"
HansKoKo wrote:

I think the only way to do it is use a tainted oil in conjunction with the normal oil recipe.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
HansKoKo wrote:

I think the only way to do it is use a tainted oil in conjunction with the normal oil recipe.

also is the lightning to fire the best one? or it doesn't matter even if it's lightning to cold?
"
HansKoKo wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
HansKoKo wrote:

also is the lightning to fire the best one? or it doesn't matter even if it's lightning to cold?

I'm not sure on that one, but if i was in the market and one had a better second mod than the other I'd treat them the same, which is why I look at both.
I rarely loose my rampagestacks so is increased critical strikes the way to go if i want to swap out fresh meat?

How about awakened added lightning damage?
The best way to play is with a weaponswap, for mapping increased crit is better IF, AND ONLY IF, you already have enough dmg to clear confortably, if not, fresh meat is better. Not to mention that fresh meat is much better for some mechanics like expedition and harvest in particular.
Fresh meat is always better for bossing.

This is my recomandation and what i use.

awakened added lgihtningn is less dmg compared to other options.

Last edited by Snolaz on Apr 16, 2024, 11:51:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info