[3.24] Lightning Dancing Dervish Champ, 11 Mil Dps, 100k Ehp

"
Qraitz wrote:
I rarely loose my rampagestacks so is increased critical strikes the way to go if i want to swap out fresh meat?

How about awakened added lightning damage?

Here's my two gem sets for bossing and clearing. I put Awakened added lightning damage in my clearing one since I had it handy. It seems to be working well.

Any advice how to start boss fight when there're no mobs to start rampage on? Whirling jar is the only option?
"
Wedlor wrote:
Any advice how to start boss fight when there're no mobs to start rampage on? Whirling jar is the only option?

The cyclone - cast while channeling - desecrate - spirit offering set up sets off the swords after just a second or two of spinning on a mob, no writhing jar needed. I'm not sure of the mechanics but it works every time. I assume we need to run precision for this so we get enough hits in to get the sword going.

Last edited by Nizreb915 on Apr 17, 2024, 6:30:00 PM
Oh, i see now. Thanks!
Very cool build, i'm breezing through almost all content, i think i need to get some more damage.

Here's my character : https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/TheBolshe/TourneDansLeVideVide

However, now that i slapped a mageblood on, i don't need the timeless jewel anymore, what would be the best thing to replace it with ?

Also what unique flask could be good ? Should i just use a life flask ?
Last edited by TheBolshe on Apr 29, 2024, 1:15:08 PM
"
TheBolshe wrote:
Very cool build, i'm breezing through almost all content, i think i need to get some more damage.

Here's my character : https://poe.ninja/builds/necropolis/character/TheBolshe/TourneDansLeVideVide

However, now that i slapped a mageblood on, i don't need the timeless jewel anymore, what would be the best thing to replace it with ?

Also what unique flask could be good ? Should i just use a life flask ?

Wow nice gear! Snolaz (op) suggested (page 9) maybe finding space for forbidden flesh/flame to use Gratuitous Violence in conjunction with Gravebind gauntlets for corpse explosion.

I notice you don't have the extra power charge next to the middle jewel socket on the left side, which gives your minions more critical chance from the helmet.

As for unique flasks I haven't seen any that are particularly suited for this build, I'd just go for utility flasks with really good rolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info