[3.24] Lightning Dancing Dervish Champ, 11 Mil Dps, 100k Ehp

you don't :D you live of the added lightning damage from smite and wrath. +1 level or +2 level of socketed gems on gloves also gives "minion added lightning damage" since you increase the power of the auras.

It's like 8% damage loss compared to triad grip but it's still worth it for the extra stats you get.

Btw in in red maps, level 84, with a 4 socket dancing dervish XD i have 1div and like 60c, might upgrade soon the character. The map bosses die so fast i can't even cast Assassin's mark...

Defences are ok but spell damage is starting to become an issue, i might upgrade flask and get purities sooner then getting a 5 socket
"
Snolaz wrote:
you don't :D you live of the added lightning damage from smite and wrath. +1 level or +2 level of socketed gems on gloves also gives "minion added lightning damage" since you increase the power of the auras.

It's like 8% damage loss compared to triad grip but it's still worth it for the extra stats you get.

Btw in in red maps, level 84, with a 4 socket dancing dervish XD i have 1div and like 60c, might upgrade soon the character. The map bosses die so fast i can't even cast Assassin's mark...

Defences are ok but spell damage is starting to become an issue, i might upgrade flask and get purities sooner then getting a 5 socket

Ahh makes insane that levels give that much damage
i would never have thought of that myself
love the build btw missing the minion movement speed from rings but at the start of maps it is insanely fun
I'm just getting into white maps today but this has been one of the smoother leveling experiences for me ever.

With 3% increased reservation efficiency on 4 jewels I've been able to run both purity of ice and purity of fire without an enlighten (instead of grace).
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Apr 1, 2024, 6:14:12 PM
Here is what I've got going, just getting started this league

Last edited by Nizreb915 on Apr 1, 2024, 6:18:09 PM
Careful, you WILL get one tapped by lightning damage if you play like that in red maps.

Nice idea for the reservation, i'm cutting vitality for now to get both purities. I'm at 560 regen, looks fine for now.
Last edited by Snolaz on Apr 1, 2024, 8:39:42 PM
"
Snolaz wrote:
Careful, you WILL get one tapped by lightning damage if you play like that in red maps.

Nice idea for the reservation, i'm cutting vitality for now to get both purities. I'm at 560 regen, looks fine for now.

Yes I've got to grind and save up for the greatwolf talisman now. Otherwise I think my resistances are fine. I'm gonna look at boots tonight so I can play this with 100% unique gear for a while.
A 10c avian twin talisman is good enough for most content, i suggest to prioritize other upgrades first :D
Grabbed the build to try it out this league, played a lot on weekend, pushed to lvl 92 stacked red maps, having issues with upgrades though as i dont know what to go for. got 1.5d timeless jewel with +20% cold res, +6% auras efficiency and 20% minion dmg on big nodes...

Want to go for thread of hope with large ring but its quite expensive to get, my skill tree is a bit of a mess rn cuz of that.

I did perma flask uptime with ruby&sapphire and have 81% max res with node (but maybe it's better to go for -30% dmg received from crits instead?) and talisman for 50% lightning dmg conversion, flasks are armor and curse resistance, missing out on alignments avoidance yet feel very tanky.

So far enjoyed the build aside of dervishes AI being a headache, they run towards random targets leaving me in pack of mobs or get stuck on converted friendly mobs very often. I already tried doing some content including delve, and last one is also not fun with them staying too behind when you push - they always go for enemy mobs in back after tp even when you arrived to next point

Oh btw, not using either purity or fire or ice yet, thought of getting lvl 3 enlighten before that and run just 1 with grace
Jesus that timeles jewel...
I went for one with just movement speed / minion damage, i'm quite happy about it to be fair, the extra ms it's a feels good moment.

Yep i'm looking at threads now too, they are expensive, it's too early in the league for them yet.

Dervish ai is dogshit... you can try to manipulate it flame dashing away from them to "convocate" them, not much more you can do. It's kinda fun tho seeing them having a life of their own XD

The content i'm doing and i suggest doing is expedition, harvest, strongboxes, essences, alva temples or bossing. Everything else will feel bad with fresh meat uptime and/or dervish ai.

You can drop vitality for 1 purity, i have 600 life regen and it is enough for now. It will help you fix res.

I'm in the process of testing the build without grace, i'll let you know if it's playable in t16 with full expedition mods (for now it is with grace).

You can fix freeze immunity with pantheon, go ignite immune on flask and get poison and bleed immunity from the tree, with reduced shock from pantheon too you should be set to wait for upgrades...

Upgrade boots and gloves, get the abyss jewels and wait for the market imo

Last edited by Snolaz on Apr 2, 2024, 10:58:25 AM
any tips for my build? i'm trying in standard first, since i get a little money over there, but i think there is something i'm missing
Spoiler
(yeah i'm levelling the gems yet XD)
Last edited by AsusD on Apr 2, 2024, 2:30:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info