New Microtransaction: Forge of the Titans Hideout

"
JohnBregol wrote:
should have been a challenge reward in my opinion.
most ppl dont care about the armour at all.

+100.
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
:D :D :D

....I'm still waiting on a "mini-Molten Minotaur" pet though :'(

Also "Titanforged Hideout" would read better.

Titanforged already taken by World of Warcraft

The titan-forged (also known as the seed races or the "titanspawn") were the armies crafted by the Pantheon from Azeroth's crust to fight the Black Empire of the Old Gods.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
This is epic!
the music is epic the hideout is lame a big walk
looks awesome
Rly like this one plain, i'm gonna get it eventually
rather, return this league, some skills are unplayable without its capabilities
Boring
Sorry, but you guys missed the mark with this one, by not including a custom crafting bench MTX, at least. The same or a similar one to the one from the league, fitting the hideout.

Why do such things don't seem so obvious internally at GGG? :: Go all the way with the theme & exclusivity (include a custom MTX for the workbench, map device, waypoint), to make this an absolute buy/unmissable deal.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Sep 22, 2023, 8:12:11 PM
"
JohnBregol wrote:
should have been a challenge reward in my opinion.
most ppl dont care about the armour at all.
Please correct me if I did'n understand. Because I don't think I did because I did'n understand anything so I am asking questions instead.

Why should it have been a challenge instead if the most people don't care about armour anyways?
"
RPGNoobANKA wrote:
Sorry, but you guys missed the mark with this one, by not including a custom crafting bench MTX, at least. The same or a similar one to the one from the league, fitting the hideout.

Why do such things don't seem so obvious internally at GGG? :: Go all the way with the theme & exclusivity (include a custom MTX for the workbench, map device, waypoint), to make this an absolute buy/unmissable deal.
What is the winning about your crafting mtx bench? Why would be a unmissable deal in this case?

And why do you think mtx should be possible to craft? Isn't it enough that there are exclusive "(non-)mtx stuff" in the challenges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info