New Microtransaction: Forge of the Titans Hideout

Really hoping to have a goooood discount on MTX's for Black Friday , as these pixels are soooo expensive , even with the current 10-15% discounts !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
ATIX89 wrote:
Please correct me if I did'n understand. Because I don't think I did because I did'n understand anything so I am asking questions instead.

Why should it have been a challenge instead if the most people don't care about armour anyways?

We get armour as reward for challenges. Most people don't use them. Hideout as reward would be banger, as it was with the Ritual Hideout.

"
ATIX89 wrote:
What is the winning about your crafting mtx bench? Why would be a unmissable deal in this case?

And why do you think mtx should be possible to craft? Isn't it enough that there are exclusive "(non-)mtx stuff" in the challenges?

Wdym with non-mtx stuff? And why shouldn't there be an mtx for the crafting bench to fit the style. I think that's actually a pretty good idea.

For the hideout itself. Not for me. Too long of a walk. Not enough space for decorations. Maybe someone will come up with a nice design.
It's good. But unfortunately not buildable at all like the majority of the boss arena hideouts. A new MTX hideout is an awesome thing, but please focus on buildable ones going forward.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Gj ggg, keep on with those and you'll be able to achieve what diablo franchise did.
I miss crucible!
"
Like4Sir wrote:
Cool! The music is included?

Already in the music section for hideouts. Go to Expansions -> Forge of the Ancient's
Last edited by KIAMeat on Sep 26, 2023, 4:51:22 AM
sick hideout sad I am broke :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info