New Microtransactions: Magmatic Impending Doom and Hexblast

Why is there no mtx for curses? Purple curse going off with the magma effects just feels bad thematically :(
Sanctum skull beam MTX for scorching ray please PLEASE!
Looks sick!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
LOL
"
Genstein wrote:
According to some Impending Doom is "dead" in 3.23. I don't play it so I can't speak to how in/correct this might be. Maybe it'll be just fine, some people seem to think so.

"
3.22.0b Patch Notes

A change made in 3.22.0 inadvertently fixed incorrect behaviour with the spacing of Spell Cascade with skills with additional radius modifiers - most notably Curses, which gain large amounts of additional radius as the gems level up. We have reinstated the old behaviour only for Curses for the remainder of the Ancestor League, but this incorrect behaviour will be fixed in the 3.23.0 patch.

Crouching_Tuna: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqROjFfDYdE

If so this seems ill-timed for Impending Doom MTX. I've played Hexblast on and off since 3.20 so this is a teensy bit late for me. Also I kinda prefer the purple. Nice effects though!

Existing Impending Doom builds won't work in 3.23. Time will tell whether other ones show up or not, but currently, the skill isn't considered all that good except with the bugged interaction with Cascade which makes it solid.
Le Toucan Will Return
Yet t0 to t0 boots from league rewards...
"
DexlaFF wrote:
Looks nice!

That said, the ratio of skills getting a new MTX and the same skills getting gutted in the next skill balance patch is terrifying.

I really love Hexblast, but i am afraid after enjoying it for the first time this league it will be the same for me as Poisonous Concoction, dead(or rather way worse) the next league after I've been using it in the previous one.

Was a hell of a lot of fun though.

You shall be missed dearly o7.

o7

I really want to play it next league again. Please GGG don't nerf it to the ground, okay?
"
sirgog wrote:
"
Genstein wrote:
According to some Impending Doom is "dead" in 3.23. I don't play it so I can't speak to how in/correct this might be. Maybe it'll be just fine, some people seem to think so.

"
3.22.0b Patch Notes

A change made in 3.22.0 inadvertently fixed incorrect behaviour with the spacing of Spell Cascade with skills with additional radius modifiers - most notably Curses, which gain large amounts of additional radius as the gems level up. We have reinstated the old behaviour only for Curses for the remainder of the Ancestor League, but this incorrect behaviour will be fixed in the 3.23.0 patch.

Crouching_Tuna: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqROjFfDYdE

If so this seems ill-timed for Impending Doom MTX. I've played Hexblast on and off since 3.20 so this is a teensy bit late for me. Also I kinda prefer the purple. Nice effects though!

Existing Impending Doom builds won't work in 3.23. Time will tell whether other ones show up or not, but currently, the skill isn't considered all that good except with the bugged interaction with Cascade which makes it solid.

after nerf/bug fix Impending Doom will lose 50% of dmg or even 2/3 if you use awa spell cascade

also just to kill one pack you will have to cast 2 times, every time

and even if ggg wouldnt killed it this mtx will make you blind in current imp doom playstyle
Last edited by trytosell on Oct 5, 2023, 2:21:54 AM
Than,next league triple nerf hammer is coming for hexblast xD
fire mtx for chaos spell?
fail imo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info