Custom loot filters not working after patch - PS5

Custom filters are listed in the options but don't work.
Last edited by basham95 on Oct 11, 2023, 1:01:19 AM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 11:28:15 AM
my custom filterblade doesn't work in game too... it show in my filter option but nothing happen in game
My custom lootfilter worked up until yesterday. It worked again after a while, but today it stopped working at all.

There are quite a lot post-patch bugs that are annoying, but nothing more than the (filterblade) filter not working.
Last edited by Doylebeule84 on Oct 30, 2023, 12:51:25 PM
Broken filters and/or broken minimaps can almost always be fixed by deleting and reinstalling the game.

It's a terrible solution, and will actually make your in-game performance even worse for a little while (I think it has to do with rebuilding shader caches or something), but it does fix the filter and minimap bugs.

It's possible this is a new/different bug, but most of the time these bugs are related to local storage for the game overfilling. If you play a lot, expect to have to reinstall about once per league. If you play less, it might only be once every 6 months or so.
Thank you for the advice @QQPQ

reinstall fixed the filter problem.
Yup my loot filter and minimap are both broken as well (PS4). A temporary solution I found was to swap filters back and forth several times until it works. However it will be broken when you start up the game and you'll have to repeat the process. As for the map... Nothing fixes it. Best bet would be to reinstall, but I can't be bothered so I run blind.
Last edited by AzureGladiator on Oct 31, 2023, 1:13:52 AM
3rd time I've had this problem this league, always happens the same way : crashes randomly in a content with high density, on restart the filter is still listed and selected, but its settings are not applied.

Tried creating new filter, modifying it, etc but it does not help. Moving the game from internal/external storage does not help either, only uninstalling/reinstalling. It's frustrating, the game is quite heavy so it's not a 5min fix, on top of the performance issues after the first few hours.

Thank you for looking into this!
(PS5, Washington gate)
Having same problem. It’s still doesn’t work even after reinstall the game. Had to use default ones now. Pls fix asap
yup, playing on xbox and is not working here too, pls help us :((
Can someone from CS please give feedback?

There are threads from 2 years ago (two YEARS) about a similar problem, yet it's not in the "known issues" section. Are we still investigating or trying to replicate the problem? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3051660

Currently reinstalling the game, for the 5th time this league... it's beyond frustrating. Don't have the patience to do this every other week, please advise if we can expect a resolution or should just move on.

Black Friday 40% off competitor game in PS shop never looked so appealing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info