Custom loot filters not working after patch - PS5

"
QQPQ wrote:
Broken filters and/or broken minimaps can almost always be fixed by deleting and reinstalling the game.

It's a terrible solution, and will actually make your in-game performance even worse for a little while (I think it has to do with rebuilding shader caches or something), but it does fix the filter and minimap bugs.

It's possible this is a new/different bug, but most of the time these bugs are related to local storage for the game overfilling. If you play a lot, expect to have to reinstall about once per league. If you play less, it might only be once every 6 months or so.

thanks, more than a month playing with no filters... blessing to you or the person who discover the fix
No idea if this could help, but I have bought a SSD for the PS5 to expand the storage. Think POE is located on that one now actually, so maybe it has more room to work with that on the stock SSD on PS5? It only has 770 GB or something like that (iirc). Install a few games, and that can fill up rather quickly. Or maybe the "system" part of the space isn't enough to store all the shaders and so forth that POE uses.

Thankfully haven't had to reinstall the game (knock on wood!), but maybe just deleting user settings would be enough, and not the entire game itself?
Is there any way other than reinstalling the game? This is the third time I've encountered this bug this season.
"
Pika_pikaqiu wrote:
Is there any way other than reinstalling the game? This is the third time I've encountered this bug this season.

Not that I know of.

Do note that if you update your filter while PC is on a different patch level (e.g. if you updated your filter in the past day and a half or so), your filter will not work on PS until we get the patch, no matter what. Reinstalling doesn't fix this one.

EDIT: This only true when the PC patch changes something that affects filters, AFAIK, but this patch adds new scarabs, so it presumably affects filters.

If you haven't changed your filter, then reinstalling is likely to fix.

For the record, I had to reinstall today to fix my filters.
Last edited by QQPQ on Apr 25, 2024, 3:17:48 AM
I think what caused this was that they added new scarabs mid league so if you updated your filter since then it has broken the filter. I assume it will work when we get the patch with the new scarabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info