What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
carlosss89 wrote:
I'm disappointed what ggg say... Ultimatium was a good league and gone. Kalandra was good league and gone. Ancestor league was awesome and gone. Really?
You make great mechanic in game and you just put to trash?

Tattoos will almost certainly do like the Terminator.

"I'll be back."

Make limits for tatto and will be fine.
Tattoos not going core is sad.
shame :( i also though tattoes will go core. it is impressive how much options tattoes give. again, shame :(
what a fkin tragedy! A excellent league wiped off the map, another one bites the dust! See ya ToTa, it was fun!
"
carlosss89 wrote:
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
carlosss89 wrote:
I'm disappointed what ggg say... Ultimatium was a good league and gone. Kalandra was good league and gone. Ancestor league was awesome and gone. Really?
You make great mechanic in game and you just put to trash?

Tattoos will almost certainly do like the Terminator.

"I'll be back."

Make limits for tatto and will be fine.

Can't you have like 50 tattoos max?
It could be that it's not going core because the server hosting for the context of a whole league like TOTA, needs to be freed up for the incoming league. Then if they can afford it down the line, they can consider bringing it back. Just a business case for next quarter, I guess.

They could bring back tattoos as part of something else. They would need to tie it into lore or something relevant, which I don't see that happening.

I mean the fortify on melee hit and extra projectile tattoos were incredibly powerful for so many builds. One could argue that it gave more build diversity, or that it just made it mandatory to get them and so removed diversity. Depends on the conclusion you're trying to come up with reasons to justify.

TL:DR
- Tattoos will probably only come back if tota comes back.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
I enjoyed the Tota side-game mechanic, and I hope it returns. Same goes for Tattoos. I hope it comes back in some shape or form and nerfed if needed.

I love the skill tree and when I hit 100 it's meh that there's not more to do with it, but with Tattoos it allows me to go back to the skill tree and further have fun with it, such as plugging in missing stats, or spec'ing for certain things such as bleed immunity while not wanting to waste 3 skills points to do so. That's my take. Tattoos was an incredible idea IMO. P.S, Thanks GGG for the fun league and a great game.
Last edited by TheFARMBOT2000 on Nov 21, 2023, 4:23:24 PM
Bring tatto's to core pls, just normal ones.
Tatoos will no doubt return in a future league after they have adjusted the added power they give and removed some of the seriously overpowered ones.
Give them a few leagues to work it over first guys.
:(
I was thinking tattoos drop only in Uber bosses lvl 85
and be much expensive for the 1% players

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info