What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

Calm down cowboy, Sanctum also needed some tweaks here and there before we have seen it again. I highly doubt it won't return at some point, it most probably will as it's something completely new (and for some people quite fun - me included) but they need to address a couple of issues. Don't be so stressed, wait and see what Affliction brings.
I really want to Trial of the Ancestors goes core. For me its one of the best league ever. So hope time will bring it back.
"
TizeNO wrote:
Good, this tattoos to strong to be core. And make only certain builds much much stronger while others who can't use them so much are lacking behind hard. But ofcourse whatever makes people build stronger they can't get rid of it, so normal.

"
theres not a single build that doesnt benefit from using tattoos

"
yea but look what i wrote. Some builds like the ones who stacks att don't get even close as some other builds. I wonder how you missed that yea i 'wonder' lol And the fact that every build is stronger with them just states how insanely broken this nonsense is.

"
what the heck is this logic? well then remove flasks from the game too, they make every build stronger. tattoos are fine if they just nerf projectile and flask effect tattoos

Yep, having 50% minion explosion on basic attributes is fine though?

First having flasks doesnt force you to remove something else, every build can have 5 flasks and doesnt trade anything for it so no logic in your opinion.

Second why didnt you asked yourself than 'what the heck is this logic' when you wrote that something is fine if every build is benefiting from it. Than with your logic every build one shotting Sirus with some addon is fine because every build is benefiting? You would be a 'great' game designer lol
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Nov 21, 2023, 4:47:43 AM
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
First league back in a long time. Now I remember why I quit. They love to take the fun out of the game and change the game so drastically from league to league. They literally want to make this game as frustrating as possible on top of having TO STILL run the campaign every league…

kek, lol, lemao, dafuq

That's definitely it. You figured it out. Congrats.
Nice go go go!
Common ggg L
PepeCringe
They'll polish it and bring it back.
If a league allows you to earn currency without using "obscure" mechanics, you can bet your ass they won't let it go core.

Hurts the bottom line after all, a f2p game has to have "flaws" for people to purchase out of frustration.
"
They'll polish it and bring it back.

Really hope this is the case. Loved the mechanic and the tattoes.
Thank god. I won't have to see this out-of-map mechanic any longer. Hope they remove these pathetic sanctums as well. I hope Affliction League is playable from within the map like Sentinel or harbinger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info