Community Reacts to Affliction Teaser

Can we get some teasers?
"
andybiggs wrote:
why are people so hyped thinking this is going to be such a major update?
i am extremely skeptical lmao.

maybe my english is lacking,but the reason i think this will be a big expasion is what ggg said, "The next Path of Exile expansion will launch early December. Initially we considered a late November release, but with the 3.23 scope being quite ambitious, we need to take a few extra weeks to finish what we have planned." thats what i understand from "scope being quite ambitious"

in case you need here is from i get this quote from=https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441705
Fake overreactions to 10 seconds of nothing. At least thats what Im assuming they are but I feel pretty confident without having to watch the videos.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Nov 23, 2023, 4:31:55 PM
i hope its not something lame like its just core content but with new bad random affixes which reward better loot and new currency .
teasers when?
You misunderstand something!!

The influencers are NOT your community!

Influencers are those who exploit your game to make money(!)

The GAMERs are your community!!
Players who support you with money!!

Unless influencers give you some of the money they make with it, then I misunderstood something :)
Chaos build says: "Everything dieeees!"
It's coming soon..
Monkey
"It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them." - Chuck Palahniuk
"
Hollow_Ichigo wrote:
I'll have a reaction for once when the performance fix is announced.

Well good luck with that. It's been almost six months (!!!!!) and there has been almost zero improvements since the so-called performance patch that destroyed the engine for many players. At least I can play a bit now before it goes to slideshow, but still 45sec loading between zones, still almost a minute shader loading every zone, still no monsters/objects/special effects for one minute in every zone. Same goes with going back to Hideout to anywhere.

Yes, that's right, it takes about three fraking minutes to be able to play in any zone without dying to slideshow and invisible stuff, when it took maybe twenty seconds max before july.

[Removed by Support]
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Nov 26, 2023, 2:15:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info