Community Reacts to Affliction Teaser

Looks like bugs league XD
no tattoos
#nohype
Reaction vids, this is what we're reduced to? Give me teasers not streamers.
Second-class poe gamer
"
ilkeryuceler wrote:
Aww man the league will be full of bugs.

hope they can fix it in time

I love this <3

A silly pun right in the middle of all those complaints - PERFECT!

Now. More teasers plz! kthxbye
I do not encourage such speculative videos. They are built around hype.. and most of the time are completely wrong! Sure, you can say its all about the mystery and the discovery! but the reality is that in all these videos we are just filling our minds with useless extra information. I like to limit such content ( where people are just guessing stuff based on their fantasy and past memories ) and see official teasers from GGG instead
sadly i'm probably 5 times older than the guys this is directed at.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
POEGuy007 wrote:
I do not encourage such speculative videos. They are built around hype.. and most of the time are completely wrong! Sure, you can say its all about the mystery and the discovery! but the reality is that in all these videos we are just filling our minds with useless extra information. I like to limit such content ( where people are just guessing stuff based on their fantasy and past memories ) and see official teasers from GGG instead

if GGG decided to post this crap. then it must be at least half of this speculations correct
I can still remember the teaser/spoiler for the revamp of the skill tree, it didn't show much just the new color theme and new layout/spacing of the passive nodes but it was so exciting, and it had my mind racing with ideas of what all was happening. Then with the reveal of masteries I was still blown away.
The teaser names are neat but are never as meaningful or as fun as seeing a new skill gem, div card, or mechanical change coming to the game.
All that said to point out that I just don't think this is how you market your new league.
why are people so hyped thinking this is going to be such a major update?
i am extremely skeptical lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info