To celebrate Thanksgiving, this weekend we're putting our store's entire collection on sale. Almost every microtransaction will have at least a 10% discount, with some discounts ranging up to 90%!

The sale will run from the time of this news post and ends at midnight on Tuesday, 28th November PST, which is Nov 28, 2023 3:00 AM (EST) in your local time.

For the duration of the sale we've also brought back a selection of past mystery boxes, which gives you another chance to get some of the most popular Path of Exile microtransactions for only 30 points! These have the same odds and values as when they were originally released. None of these mystery boxes are ones that contained any completely exclusive microtransactions. If you're interested to find out more, check out their original posts or click here to purchase some.

Thank you so much for your support, and have a happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Shopping spree!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Neat!

Yo, the swarm pets are on a good sale.

Actually a lot of pets are on a pretty good sale.
Last edited by sumfight on Nov 23, 2023, 7:51:01 PM
I look forward to the day gambling boxes are hopefully banned worldwide. It's a plague on the gaming industry. Sorry state of affairs when something this sinister has taken root.
Huge
Umm, I thought you could not get duplicates? Bought a Midnight one and received the same Scavenger armor I already have. Pretty disappointed with that outcome.
GGG has made the most "fair" lootboxes I've ever seen. No duplicates. You can actually look at the history of the loot boxes and how people have been upset with them and how they addressed those issues.

I never buy loot boxes, but their current iteration is worth defending at least a little.
"
PhanTom_lt wrote:
Umm, I thought you could not get duplicates? Bought a Midnight one and received the same Scavenger armor I already have. Pretty disappointed with that outcome.

None of the boxes on the list are part of the "no duplicate" line. At the same time some of the best MTX were part of that list. Meh MTX + no duplicates or Meh to Amazing MTX + duplicates.

Why I just wait a league for them to break open the boxes.
Also just sitting on points cuz I don't like the newer style.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"Entire store is on sale"

Except the lightning scorpion*
EDIT: Never mind. I guess I'm losing my mind or something.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Nov 24, 2023, 5:21:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info