Weekend Thanksgiving Sale

admin please increase brightness of game for many league u doing same. we playing in darkness many time we cannot see what was up ahead and that annoying, unplayable last league 3.22 many got loading problem delays im in india and my loading time is minimum 40 sec per area. for towm loading its 3 mts. please update it
If you add some filter to special section or to all section with mtx will be great, like: Filter by price, % discount, etc, not only by name. Or i dont see it ?
Looking for something among the 2880 mtx is not a very good idea.
Last edited by frozpwnz on Nov 24, 2023, 8:41:04 AM
Maybe fix the engine, fix screen and gameplay bloat, fix lag, fix trading, fix broken meta and then offer crazy MTX that you can't even see due to screen bloat.
"
ennstnd wrote:

P.S.S. Enabling "no dupes" for old boxes would be "not that fair" for people who actually opened it in previous leagues? Do not understand that either

Life isn't fair, that doesn't mean they shouldn't do the right thing and make them no dupe boxes. The duplicate boxes encourage gambling addiction, previous purchases are irrelevant since they clearly are moving away from that model. Bringing them back as duplicate boxes is just a sour reminder of how bad decisions are still being made in the company.
Last edited by j_alter on Nov 24, 2023, 11:32:38 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
"
"
Jerle wrote:
Shopping spree!

Holyfck that supporter badge you have *pikachuface*

I'm seriously curious,do you get better RNG with all that purchase?

How many mirror drop upon you so far?

Nope :( still waiting for my first mirror :(((

Goddamnt bro :(

I hope you get dupe mirror drop on 3.23 all the best for you!

Cheers!
"
MMOAddict wrote:
I also couldn't help but notice that this sale is being offered before offering us a new bundle, so if we want points we have to re-buy packs we already bought or just buy empty points, only for you to release new packs with the new Affliction League in attempt to farm us again shortly after this sale is over. Why not reward your p2players by offering this sale along side the new packs?

Big oof. I like the game, but the company is harder to like each passing day.

Couldn't have said it better... I noticed that too and pretty disappointed. It's definitely an intentional money grab.
box box box!
"Almost every microtransaction will have at least a 10% discount, with some discounts ranging up to 90%!"

Are you sure that all microtransactions have a discount ? Hideout Music Player has no discount =)
"
"
MMOAddict wrote:
I also couldn't help but notice that this sale is being offered before offering us a new bundle, so if we want points we have to re-buy packs we already bought or just buy empty points, only for you to release new packs with the new Affliction League in attempt to farm us again shortly after this sale is over. Why not reward your p2players by offering this sale along side the new packs?

Big oof. I like the game, but the company is harder to like each passing day.

Couldn't have said it better... I noticed that too and pretty disappointed. It's definitely an intentional money grab.

Or... it's how the calendar works? Sure, it works out for them financially probably, but I think it's extremely unlikely that they set their development schedule up over a decade ago with this in mind. They weren't even sure they were going to be successful back then.

The original game release (OB) was January 23, 2013. So if they had stuck with 13 weeks per league, they would have released a league every Halloween-ish.

So that means this Black Friday sale even would have been a month into the new league / new packs.

Except, development delays have occurred. As they do in every software development in the history of software development. Go back and read reactions to when GGG was super hesitant to delay releases. They got SCORCHED (and rightly so). There's a reason PoE 2 has been in development for 5 years and has changed significantly since the original announcement in 2019. They've learned to take their time and to make changes they think are for the best to the game.

Spoiler
As a side note, they've also learned other important lessons people have called for. The no duplicate thing people keep mentioning. They changed the boxes and added more variations to MTX in exchange for no dupes. Sure, it's sorta-dupe, but as the owner of quite as few of those variations, they are different enough most of the time. They aren't going to spend the resources to re-do the old boxes which were based on a different economic model to the new model. It's not worth their dev time.

Who remembers when old supporter packs didn't include the full value GGGold? You used to actually have to dedicate a little portion of the supporter pack to pay for the MTX/merch it came with. Now, everything in the pack is literally free goodies on top of the GGGold (relative to just buying points packs).

They made lower-tier league packs for people that wanted to support a league for a lower price point.

Now, I suppose you could say they did all that on purpose as part of some Machiavellian plot to make more money and have been lying to us. But if you believe that, why are you even on these forums? I've never understood why people that say they don't believe what people are writing both to read it. And I don't mean people that have questions about details or want clarification. There's nothing wrong with critical thinking, analysis, and a desire to hold authors / speakers / etc accountable. But saying GGG is flat out scheming/lying is not that. That's looneytoons conspiracy thinking. If you think that, just, go away from the forums, you add nothing.

Obviously, I choose to take GGG at face value, it's so much simpler that way. I've had plenty of questions and doubts about things over the years. Various decisions they've made have almost lead to me quitting. The very first one I remember is Invasion. Post-Invasion game changes were fucking terrible and I was almost out the door. But they walked some pack and made other changes that kept me around. You'll notice my badge wall is missing quite a few. There was a time when I was like Jerle and was keeping up with him (her/it/space monster?). I still support, but clearly not as much.

I skipped a few leagues at times because of GGG's actions / dev decisions (one was Heist, which makes me sad now, I love Heist content).

Anyway, my overarching point here is: jesus don't be so cynical and keep the 12 years of development, changes, and events in mind when judging GGG of today.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
AnabisB wrote:
"Almost every microtransaction will have at least a 10% discount, with some discounts ranging up to 90%!"

Are you sure that all microtransactions have a discount ? Hideout Music Player has no discount =)

It's ALMOST like they put a qualifier in there to say not 100% of the items in the store have a discount.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info