Weekend Thanksgiving Sale

The entire collection is on sale…
Oh, wait a second! The Crucible Stash Bundle is NOT.
I'm thankful for you GGG!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Can you change your policy on older boxes so we can't get duplicates? I read a few of the original posts and you used to give dupes, which kinda sucks now that you have changed your approach. Thanks for the sale!
Damn!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
troutmix wrote:
Can you change your policy on older boxes so we can't get duplicates? I read a few of the original posts and you used to give dupes, which kinda sucks now that you have changed your approach. Thanks for the sale!

That wouldn't be gambling enough. It's pretty clear they are making the real money milking people with addiction problems at this point.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Big oof not making old boxes "no duplicate" like the new ones. Big oof not offering refund (even if only credited points) on all the dupes from the past. I also couldn't help but notice that this sale is being offered before offering us a new bundle, so if we want points we have to re-buy packs we already bought or just buy empty points, only for you to release new packs with the new Affliction League in attempt to farm us again shortly _after_ this sale is over. Why not reward your p2players by offering this sale along side the new packs?

Big oof. I like the game, but the company is harder to like each passing day.
Last edited by MMOAddict on Nov 23, 2023, 11:39:48 PM
I took a look at some items and it's very sad to see that most of them are just above the usual price.

It's even sadder for people who think it's still on sale and they're getting a discount, which anyone who understands a little about economics and sales knows that's not true.

i had a hard time explaining to my guild mates that stashs were not on sale.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't follow market practices, like making sales the real price, but you can still make money without 'cheating' your own consumers.

From someone who truly loves the game and always hopes that everything goes well for it.
I've seen cheaper ..
"
Jerle wrote:
Shopping spree!

Just out of curiosity is there even something that you don't own by now other than more stash tabs? :)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Xzorn wrote:
I was looking out of boredom and noticed some things were higher price than normal on sale.

Might wana fix that before a refund issue happens.

EDIT: Also, some even claim you save more than it costs =D

What's wrong with that?

It is 840 for full pack of armour pieces by default. And u will pay 240 more coins if u buy it piece by piece.
324 coins banner includes this 240 coins set sale. Thanksgiving sale is 84 coins.
Last edited by ennstnd on Nov 24, 2023, 3:47:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info