Path of Exile: Affliction Livestream Twitch Drops

"
asianlaaad wrote:
Claimed from twitch after I got notified I was eligible. POE account was connected. Clicked claimed but its still not in my MTX stash after like 20 mins? What's weird is its not under my "CLAIMED" twitch drops nor am I still getting progress for the drops mission.

This is exactly what is happening to me. Clicked CLAIM and now it is no where to be seen on my 'Drops & Rewards' page on Twitch.
"
uberdush wrote:
"
asianlaaad wrote:
Claimed from twitch after I got notified I was eligible. POE account was connected. Clicked claimed but its still not in my MTX stash after like 20 mins? What's weird is its not under my "CLAIMED" twitch drops nor am I still getting progress for the drops mission.

This is exactly what is happening to me. Clicked CLAIM and now it is no where to be seen on my 'Drops & Rewards' page on Twitch.

Same Happen to me aswell. Strange, maybe we just have to wait. Idk
"
uberdush wrote:
"
asianlaaad wrote:

Same. I claimed it and now there is no trace of it in my Twitch inventory or in my POE MTX stash. I was giving it some time to see if it appeared, but it has been an hour since I claimed. The only record I have that I earned it is the Twitch notification that I was eligible to claim it.

EDIT: It appeared for me when I went into my POE account, clicked on "Manage Connections" and then "View Rewards". Instantly appeared.
Last edited by Reckhardt on Nov 30, 2023, 5:55:56 PM
"
Reckhardt wrote:
"
uberdush wrote:
"
asianlaaad wrote:

Same. I claimed it and now there is no trace of it in my Twitch inventory or in my POE MTX stash. I was giving it some time to see if it appeared, but it has been an hour since I claimed. The only record I have that I earned it is the Twitch notification that I was eligible to claim it.

I'm having exactly the same issues, if anyone having the same problem end up finding a way to have the drop please tell us how you dit it! (Edit, going to manage connection on my POE account works for me too, thank youuu )
Last edited by syrokvincent on Nov 30, 2023, 6:02:02 PM
"
Reckhardt wrote:
"
uberdush wrote:
"
asianlaaad wrote:

EDIT: It appeared for me when I went into my POE account, clicked on "Manage Connections" and then "View Rewards". Instantly appeared.

This works!! Thank you so much!!!
I'm sorry to hear about the Twitch drop issues you guys are having.

Can you please try unlinking and relinking your Path of Exile and Twitch accounts?

If the issue persists, please feel free to email support@grindinggear.com and we may be able to help further from there.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
been watching poe all day on twitch, everything linked. drops arent working.
"
"EDIT: It appeared for me when I went into my POE account, clicked on "Manage Connections" and then "View Rewards". Instantly appeared."

This also worked for me, going here: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections

and clicking "view rewards", then the item appeared in my steam inventory etc.
Sweet
After 3 hours watching on twitch and got nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info