Path of Exile: Affliction Livestream Twitch Drops

bro what is happening, i dont have the free wings, ive been trying to do this twitch drop stuff since tht last twitch drop from POE2 reveal and in that twitch drop i didnt get the free mtx. my twitch and poe account are connected to each other
Should've kept the drop time atleast a day, In my region stream started 2 am everyone was sleeping. Does dev do not consider other regions?
What is this crap about drops being enabled for only a couple of hours?
And what do you even mean with your first post? "12:30PM PST until 9:30PM PST" - so we get minus 3 hours?

You want engagement, yet you make me not want to give you any watchtime/views out of spite for enabling drops for a minimal timeframe where I cannot sit in front of my PC.
I redeemed the drop but for some reason it will not show in my twitch redeems after or as a message to my poe account. I am sure I am not the only one. Someone should check this out. Thanks!
Claimed it 20 hours ago, but still can't see the wings in my inventory.
Yip also got zip!!! No wings
watched the whole stream and havent got the wings
You guys that still haven't received the wings, do what this guy said. I have redeemed the wings on Twitch but they were not in my inventory, and doing as follows made them show up instantly.

"
Reckhardt wrote:
EDIT: It appeared for me when I went into my POE account, clicked on "Manage Connections" and then "View Rewards". Instantly appeared.
It worked man. Thanks! Thought mine was bugged. Now I got me a Hunstman Wings.
Trippy

Thanks for the Freebies!
Peace and Love

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info