November 2023 Events Have Ended

Fix melee. Un-nerf Seismic Cry and normalize melee skill speed. Ranger/Witch domination needs to come to an end.
Ty GGG, Nice events
Thanks for the events and giveaways, was fun.
nice
VERY surprising that Krangled Passives had as much interest as Blast from the Past. I would have thought the Blast from the Past would have been a lot higher in comparison!
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
What is the common denominator present in all those lists (event results) ?
And actually, what the common denominator of all leagues nowadays ?

Assassin is garbage.

Please rework.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Nov 29, 2023, 3:08:50 AM
Don't you think that random prize giving should be... less random? It's weird even for a person who received five prizes, not to mention those who got nothing (and according to these numbers, there were good chances).

Anyway, thanks for the events.

I hope that you will listen to the community. I hope that you will fix Krangle, or better yet bring out that perfectly divine Delve, or something else that does not require going through the campaign for the thousandth time.
May peace be with you, exile.
"
jrockjake wrote:
Why so many Rangers OMEGALUL

It's not rangers necessarily. It's literally just that 62% of Deadeye was Lightning Arrow. Outside that one skill which is an excellent starter, Ranger is much more inline with other classes.
Thanks for the Events!
"
sirgog wrote:
Krangled was a lot of fun, and slightly harder than I expected. Progress was a bit tougher than in Ruthless Trade, but never really oppressively so.

Blast From The Past was the one I got sick in the middle of, quite the love letter for Standard players, I'm not a Standard player but I still appreciated running with Sentinels again. They were just a really well done mechanic tied to a loot mechanic that gave too much power creep to go core. Still want to see Sentinels core either without Recombinators or with Recombs nerfed down to the power level of the Awakener Orb or something like that.

As for Stones, was the perfect week to take a break.

nerfed to the power level of awakener orb? two guaranteed stats wouldn't be a nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info