November 2023 Events Have Ended

3 Events 70+, 0 prize.

nice
"
Dmon607 wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
Krangled was a lot of fun, and slightly harder than I expected. Progress was a bit tougher than in Ruthless Trade, but never really oppressively so.

Blast From The Past was the one I got sick in the middle of, quite the love letter for Standard players, I'm not a Standard player but I still appreciated running with Sentinels again. They were just a really well done mechanic tied to a loot mechanic that gave too much power creep to go core. Still want to see Sentinels core either without Recombinators or with Recombs nerfed down to the power level of the Awakener Orb or something like that.

As for Stones, was the perfect week to take a break.

nerfed to the power level of awakener orb? two guaranteed stats wouldn't be a nerf

Recombs (in bulk) allow getting 6 stats of your choice at high investment, or more accessibly, getting 4.

Changing them to work like Awakener Orbs would be a crushing nerf for people who know all the intricacies of recombs, while making them arguably better for people who don't know all those intricacies. Both of these are good things.

In any case, if recombs came back at full power, the monster HP cap would need to go, as with all the power recombs give, all bosses at or under HP cap would be too squishy to be aspirational content.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
weveran wrote:
VERY surprising that Krangled Passives had as much interest as Blast from the Past. I would have thought the Blast from the Past would have been a lot higher in comparison!

It didn't. It had about half the interest. And after people got 50 for box the player count drops off precipitously while people kept playing blast from the past.

If you played a krangled character to level 90 there seems to have likely been over a 90% chance that you got some sort of MTX for it whereas it seems to be about a 30% chance on blast from the past.
So leveling past 50 was a waste of time again. Meh.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Now have some respect for HC community and give them an HC event next time. Those who play SC will play SC those who play HC won't play SC. You are not splitting the community.
"
ulkbodao wrote:
3 Events 70+, 0 prize.

nice

One of my friends got 2 items from Krangled and another got 1 I didn't get anything from any of the 3 events.
Sentinel was wild!
Thanks GGG
Peace and Love

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info