Announcing Path of Exile: Affliction

hYPeD!
looking good
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Can't wait to see it!
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
lookin coo
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
I want to see full party of mercenaries speedrunnign maps
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I have been playing this game since prophecy and been hype many times. THIS league peaks them all! HHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erm...so...where are the details on new core packs for 2024 ?
HYYYPE!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
So diffrent types of support games are gone? New types of skill games are obtained through most hated mechanic in the game? I am stunned.
What makes you think they are gone? This replaces the skill variants, not support gems, which they explicitly mentioned in the same section: "...exchange Support Gems for Exceptional Support Gems like Empower or Enlighten, and more."

But separately though, important question: I assume these new ascendencies are mutually exclusive with our current ones, and that tincures can only be used with warden? (will tincures be dropping for other classes even if they can't use them?)
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Nov 30, 2023, 9:51:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info