Announcing Path of Exile: Affliction

INSANE HYPE !!!
LOGIN LOGIN LOGIN LOGIN

time to fund
I'm so excited!! ty GGG
INSANITY! Can't wait!
Wisps in maps seem to be based on colours. Will there be a colour-blind friendly version? Just in case we struggle to tell one type of wisps apart from an other?
Thank you GGG
I don't think I'm prepared for the sheer number of new build possibilities this league is bringing to us. THANK YOU!
Press M
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Very cool but I have a question. Why every time at the end of the league there is an extraordinarily high lag. Maybe we, common people, want to enjoy every day of the league. I for example play 1 or 2 max days a week for a few hours and to get to the end of the content every hour is important.

Every time a new league is announced, it's a pain. I play poe since 2014 (see my profile WOW !!!) but as time goes on the situation gets worse! Everything second has huge, huge lag. Instead of advancing from lvl 95 to 96 (that's about as far as I can go to relax gaming per league) I just do delevel because the lag is killing me. I don't have hundreds of divine items, I only have a few and I want to enjoy what I've accomplished. Sorry GGG but that's the thing, huge disrespect.
Last edited by Xarxesis on Dec 3, 2023, 9:00:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info