Transfigured Gems Part 2

need a statement about explosive concoction.

I'm not even gonna play it, I'm just mad that all the feedback has been ignored, the skill got nerfed in 3.21 despite being awful even back then (I was the ONLY player in 3.19 on poe.ninja using EC), and it gets indirectly nerfed again this patch by multiple changes, such as the removal of aoe helm enchant and base quality aoe, no tinctures, no alt gems for the flaskless play style, then we get this goofy ass, late april fools' joke transfigured version as the icing on the cake, and it is the only transfigured version. this can't be real.
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 5, 2023, 5:46:38 PM
Can Transfigured Gems become Vaal Transfigured Gems? I was wondering if Vaal Arc of Oscillation is possible.
RF when ???????????????????????????????
So... no other Explosive Arrow gem than the one?
hexblast of contradiction seems like alot of effort to actually make it work. now that it hits the highest resist, anathema might be required to get the full benefit of that 50% more dmg. Prolly would be better to just stick to base hexblast if youre going for mines. Hexblast of havoc tho.. potential new CoC build??
Would love to get more details about the new Blink/Mirror Arrow gems. Do Prismatic clones share the same max across Mirror and Blink versions? What are the base damage numbers and skill mechanics for Prismatic and Bombarding?

Edit: Also, does the first hit of the new Frostblink remove chill and cause the second hit to not be affected by the chill scaling?
same name in-game
Last edited by iao on Dec 5, 2023, 5:54:57 PM
"
Stoner74 wrote:
"
zehel07 wrote:
"
Stoner74 wrote:

Part 1 doode

There is no Frost Blades in "Part 1" ""doode""

Doode check the patch notes doooode

https://pastebin.com/45Thr118

part 1, pls elaborate where u see transfigured frost blade here.
if you dont see it pls consider going to a doctor cos your eyesight is seriously damaged just like your brain.

Added
Fires 10 Projectiles

Removed
Fires 7 additional Projectiles
20% increased Projectile Speed

or changing quality counts as transfigured gem to you?

you are something else. (before you interpret it the wrong way just like the patch notes, i ment it in a bad way)

also i will be kind enough to tell you what he wanted to know cos clearly we all are looking at transfigured gems and not quality changes on the regular ones (unlike you or your reading comprehension skills are somewhat non existent): he wanted to know where the transfigured frostblades are cos we are going alphabetically and we just hit F while part 1 ended at D :)

misinformation spreading 10/10
Hey GGG, could you tell us how much the drop rate of Forbidden Tome has been reduced?
Firestorm is back!! Also conduit and lightning spire trap without cooldown looks cool.
if tagged spell = here s 90000000 flat damage

if tagged melee = you have to stand still for 9 secs and attack once every 15 secs to gain 2% inc dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info