Transfigured Gems Part 2

hmm a few ok-ish gems and a lot of jebait gems. Nice!
Lightning Spire Trap of Overloading has 100% crit chance?
Woow
Lightning Tendrils of Escalation looks like a fun idea, but a fixed two seconds for the full range is a bit long. Would be better if that could be shortened with cast speed (like every other channeling mechanic). Flameblast of Contraction is looking very fun.

But after the preview video, what I really want to see is the transfigured Ball Lightning specs.
"
makemikomu wrote:
Wtf, hexblast got nerfed!?

Base hexblast pretty much became phantasmal hexblast(10% chance to not remove a hex) so its a slight buff

HB contradiction now hits highest resistance but 50% more dmg which means you need multiple curses and exposures to actually make it worthwile(might need anathema to get full dps potential)

HB havoc has less added dmg effectiveness (340 to 310) and less base dmg and no 100% more dmg effect when hexed but it doesnt remove hexes and significantly less cast time, which could become a potential CoC skill with a curse on hextouch/blasphemy support.

TL;DR
Base HB best for mines
HB havoc potential new builds use with(CoC? Totems?)
Dual flame blast totems is back baby! Low base damage? Who cares? Battlemage + flat spell damage stacking with a 6000% more multiplier? Ok.
"
No one is going to play this...

Spoiler

why?
No Earthshatter? =[

Also I don't really care for the Frozen Legion of Rally. It basically loses it uniqueness and what makes it decent with that version imo.
Why not make it have another few charges to it and have it sweep more times over more cooldown charges?

I actually really like frozen legion and should be more melee skills like it!
Last edited by slayerfum on Dec 5, 2023, 6:36:59 PM
brains melting.... so many builds to make!
Max cast speed firestorm of meteors, otw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info