Transfigured Gems Part 2

"
auspexa wrote:
"
Kameloski wrote:
imagine having a League of this Size and still beign upset. So Cringe

what is this dim-witted logic?

"they worked hard, so it must be good"

how can anyone be a functional member of society with such shallow intellectual capabilities? beats me.

i dont think ppl realize how much nerf every1 got this league :D let hype settle dawn and ppl realize nerfs :) ( and i am hyped and i know how hard things got nerfed )
:O
Last edited by BlackGear11YT on Dec 6, 2023, 8:46:06 AM
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Kameloski wrote:
imagine having a League of this Size and still beign upset. So Cringe

what is this dim-witted logic?

"they worked hard, so it must be good"

how can anyone be a functional member of society with such shallow intellectual capabilities? beats me.

i dont think ppl realize how much nerf every1 got this league :D let hype settle dawn and ppl realize nerfs :) ( and i am hyped and i know how hard things got nerfed )

I don't really care much about buffs and nerfs, there'll always be good builds and bad builds. I just can't stand these people with herd mentality, praising everything GGG does, acting like they never make mistakes and whatnot.

"it's a big patch so it must be good, you're cringe if you're upset" is such a foolish thing to say. nothing would ever be improved if everyone had this mentality and was ok with everything they're given. I'm not ok with this patch because it clearly shows that ggg didn't listen to the feedback regarding some gems. they nerfed skills with like 0.05%, or even less representation, and they're not even aware that they nerfed those skills, because they don't have any employee who's actually played that skill to endgame.

I could come up with 10 different transfigured explosive concoction gems that would be way more interesting and usable than this abomination we've got. one of them could be like rolling magma with bounces. one could be a giant concoction where each additional projectile modifies the aoe but doesn't add new projectiles. one could be a skill that has interactions with the equipped belt and the elemental resistance/elemental damage mods on it. one could be a gem that has more added damage, but consumes one flask at a time, behaving like ele hit. one could be a ruby flask only gem, that can only deal fire damage but explodes enemies killed by it. one could be an exposure based utility skill for tri-exposure. I could add shit tons of options here and any of them would be better than the two gems we have atm. the added damage values, the base crit, base attack speed and all that stuff is not hard to balance because ggg should already have access to endgame templates for all kinds of builds. they have access to everything. they could just build whatever they want and test it. like, this gem they made isn't even bad thematically but they've apparently nerfed the flat damage on it to give it base crit, and the 3.21 nerf isn't even partly reverted. I'd really like to ask why.

I could say the same about a lot of other skills, EC is just an example. some of them are simply boring and not well thought out at all. at least they could listen to the feedback, but yeah. apparently no one except their moderators read our messages. I really love this game but don't feel like the devs deserve my money anymore
Last edited by auspexa on Dec 6, 2023, 9:21:57 AM
How does the Lighting Strike "more damage per chain" work?

Is it per remaining chain?
It it per times it has already chained?
Is it the same bonus on every hit regardless of times it has chained?
Does it only apply to the projectile or also on the melee hit?
"
Nohhgenludd wrote:
What is the damage effectiveness of Flameblast of Celerity?
if doesnt show should be 100%
Please don't tell me minions only got falling zombies l o l. I'm hoping for some impactful minion Changes, not just nerfs. The diversity in minions is you play s r s on the which with poison or the templar version. It's really a shame cause you could make all kinds of minion builds. When I first started playing The Game. Zombies spectres animate weapons golems lol. Now to make any of them work, you need some kind of half brain dead gimmick. I'm really hoping the gem changes make some of the minion skills feel more playable less clunky.
Could you just rename "path of exile" to " Spellwoke"

Kill melee even more. Let me get oneshoted by white mob whilst having 90% resistences and 70k armor.

/facepalm
Righteous Fire Please ! :3
someone forgot to post essence drain alt?
I saw no alternative for BV, concider making it physical attack alternative instead of spell, might be a sick combo with blood and bleed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info