Transfigured Gems Part 3

Popcorn SRS is back on the menu!
where is rf?
We will make our own RF with blackjack and firetrap

Saving RF for last, right?
The announcements were daily, right?
So I guess the batch with RF is tomorrow then?
How does the Golem of hoards gem work when you get it on more than 1 golem gem.

Lets say you have all golem gems like that can you have 3 of one golem and than another 2 for each of the other golems? So 13 in total?

Or does it not stack and can you get 3 golems in total so 1 flame 1 ice 1 stone for example with at least 2 of those needing to be hoard gems.
Where's EA? :(
"
Doxxah wrote:
Transfigured gems part 4 or i'm gonna go RF IRL in front of GGG locals

Normally I don't get upset about a build completely breaking, but RF was fantastic for those who had issues with their wrists and bad arthritic issues like myself due to not having to hit multiple buttons........I mean tons of people have said they hate RF because it's boring to them, but it's great for those with hand disabilities who still want to game........ And GGG breaking it tells me that they don't really care about those with disabilities....This will be going in the feedback for sure.
Wow! Is this Real?
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Doxxah wrote:
Transfigured gems part 4 or i'm gonna go RF IRL in front of GGG locals

Normally I don't get upset about a build completely breaking, but RF was fantastic for those who had issues with their wrists and bad arthritic issues like myself due to not having to hit multiple buttons........I mean tons of people have said they hate RF because it's boring to them, but it's great for those with hand disabilities who still want to game........ And GGG breaking it tells me that they don't really care about those with disabilities....This will be going in the feedback for sure.

This exactly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info