Affliction Challenge Rewards

Bruh once again low effects armor set, can we actually get something decent other than some black armor with few floating flowers....
FCK ME!
"
TheTrueNoob wrote:
Thats shittiest challenge reward since i play poe (3.4). ugly plastic suit with flower unfestation, helmet looks like 2 water buckets

But the fanboys will keep drooling and act like this is amazing, that's how you kill a game, accept everything the devs give you, even as low quality as its possible, who cares that with an ssd and high spec pcs people load in 2 minutes and have 30 fps, nah "best league ever!"
"
Taudlitz wrote:
nice looking armour, but where is list of challenges?

you open the game after league start and look at the list. last time they posted the list of challenges before launch was abyss league or something.

edit: also, armor set again. i guess i can, again, not give af about them.
Last edited by dachoppa on Dec 8, 2023, 5:17:57 AM
Stunning art here. Keep this momentum going. GGG will be unstoppable.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
What happened to Portals for 36. Sad times.
"
robert2003 wrote:
"
TheTrueNoob wrote:
Thats shittiest challenge reward since i play poe (3.4). ugly plastic suit with flower unfestation, helmet looks like 2 water buckets

But the fanboys will keep drooling and act like this is amazing, that's how you kill a game, accept everything the devs give you, even as low quality as its possible, who cares that with an ssd and high spec pcs people load in 2 minutes and have 30 fps, nah "best league ever!"

Woe mate I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues.

My PC is fairly high end and very rarely experience the problems you've mentioned. Perhaps its the setting?

Also, I'm a professional artist, so I can see work that the untrained eye can't see. That said, I can understand someone not likely a specific concept or end product.

Are there any challenge rewards you really liked?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Dec 8, 2023, 5:22:47 AM
Bring back wings & portal rewards.
Whoever complains in this comment section is out of this world. This is the first league in years when we got such insane rewards. First armor set that we got was literally garbage and everything after that was bad. You literally cant compare those sets with this one. And this set compared to individual idk wings, character effects...it's just better. Theme is good, colours insane, looks dark. What can u ask for?
Last edited by Voidbreaker1 on Dec 8, 2023, 5:23:34 AM
okay... wtf ggg... i wont be able to unlock this :D looks sick!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Dec 8, 2023, 5:29:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info