Affliction Challenge Rewards

Looks awesome
ok, this looks cool
Purple HP??? Login!
Thats shittiest challenge reward since i play poe (3.4). ugly plastic suit with flower unfestation, helmet looks like 2 water buckets
Last edited by TheTrueNoob on Dec 8, 2023, 4:21:17 AM
"
MarlorZ wrote:

I agree that this set is better than previous ones but still this is kinda bad and lazy decision since you can't wear 2+ sets at the same time.
For example there're 6 portals so you can combine them, infinite(?) amount of pets that you can contain in you ur hideout.

You are definitely using the wrong word. Lazy means unwilling to work or use energy. The work going into the armor sets isn't negated by your dissatisfaction with them. More effort has gone into the armor sets than previous challenge rewards. A lazy decision would be to not have any mtx at all besides the totem.
Meh, I have no interest in armour sets as rewards. I should say thanks as now I dont have FOMO for not completing the challenges.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I like this armour!

It could look nice to combine it with the Master Spellblade armour.
Finally a worthy challenge rewards to grind for!
Uhh... no Tier 3?

For what it's worth I think this is the coolest challenge armor set you've released in a long time, but I do hope next league has something other than just armor. I'd love more tiered weapon/character effects like in Lake of Kalandra, portals, and/or maybe something for those less used mtx slots like rings or hip attachments.
Looks great, but what happened to tier 3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info