DID MY PART! TY GGG
The t17 maps are very interesting!
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
scorchua wrote:
Valdo`s map feels like p2w.

"
Shortly after the launch of Path of Exile: Affliction, a new item type, Valdo's Puzzle Box, will begin dropping throughout Wraeclast. The foil, tier 17 map contained within this box drops a specific foil unique item upon completing it. Sandwraith Assassin Supporters on PC are able to select the map area, the unique item that drops from completing the map, and a message to display when the unique item is obtained. That's not all, you're able to select the modifiers present on the map, including some you wouldn't typically find. There's a variety of easier and harder modifiers to choose from, though the harder the mod, the more likely the map can be obtained from the Puzzle Box.

damn
unless they limit what and how you obtain this...poe is becoming p2w

Read again... :)
Are the t shirts and hoodies as bad/poor quality as the previous ones?
"
moreON wrote:
I note that the physical goods show "Mockup Only". Can we confirm that the hoodie is definitely a zip up hoodie as shown in the mockup?

I've double checked this for you and can confirm this will be a zip up Hoodie :)

480 $ pack looks kinda bad

Vaal Serpent-God pack looks better
Damn. I was really looking forward to the Armour that is in the Sandwraith Assassin Supporter Pack but having it both, be max Tier and also come with absolute non spectacular physical merchandise just kills it. Especially knowing what beautiful Artworks GGG could have chosen for their Merch. Really really dissappointed here.

Also what happens with the Karui Elemental Armour Set when you use Prismatic Skills? Since those are labled with all 3 Elements.
Last edited by Ragganmore on Dec 8, 2023, 1:32:07 PM
How does someone who has purchased the pack create the map like where do they go?
well if u are rich enough to buy the last pack i recommend add a maze map with contains feared sounds like a great experience for the others
Last edited by Mokurp on Dec 8, 2023, 1:34:35 PM
Both the Kalguuran and the Vaal Serpent-God packs look really good!

However, the Sandwraith Assassin pack is not even close to the Voidborn pack :/ ... it's a bit underwhelming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info