"
Dreamounette wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
scorchua wrote:
Valdo`s map feels like p2w.

"
Shortly after the launch of Path of Exile: Affliction, a new item type, Valdo's Puzzle Box, will begin dropping throughout Wraeclast. The foil, tier 17 map contained within this box drops a specific foil unique item upon completing it. Sandwraith Assassin Supporters on PC are able to select the map area, the unique item that drops from completing the map, and a message to display when the unique item is obtained. That's not all, you're able to select the modifiers present on the map, including some you wouldn't typically find. There's a variety of easier and harder modifiers to choose from, though the harder the mod, the more likely the map can be obtained from the Puzzle Box.

damn
unless they limit what and how you obtain this...poe is becoming p2w

Read again... :)

i read and still think that being able to select area and the unique drop is very op

i understand that the box drops for everyone but stil...
if i misunderstood then GGG needs to rephrase that description in a clearer way

OH NOW I UNDERSTAND: you buy the pack and you select area and unique FOR EVERYONE TO PLAY
the description is very ambiguous, sorry
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Dec 8, 2023, 1:40:51 PM
Just got it and I can't wait to login and play with the new MTX :D!

Thanks so much <3!
OH G D IT! These are so sweet I might have to buy them, budget be damned!

I mean, it's a budget set aside specifically for fun, but still. First world problems!
bad pack this season
"
Mr_Spetz wrote:
How does someone who has purchased the pack create the map like where do they go?

I think that they will provide a link to the special page under the supporter pack description such as they did previously for the Voidborn.

On a side note, how do we do now to submit our propositions for the Voidborn reliquary keys ?
I did not submit mine yet, and I don't think that I'm the only one.

EDIT : Just found it !
When clicking on your account name, on the top left of the screen, click on "My designs" (3rd from the last, bottom right of the screen).
Last edited by BlueKagu on Dec 8, 2023, 1:40:56 PM
My wallet wants to thank you so much for making a very underwhelming 480 pack!
awesome mtx, but...

DISGUSTING wheel of pain: this should be removed or sold separately at a lower price. It's convenience being locked behind a 500usd paywall is awafully stupid.
Cool, but where's the league pack?
Armor sets looking great!
Grabbing this!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info