New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

....so does this mean the 2023 core packs are now longer available? Because I've been checking and never saw a news post that actually said when the cutoff would be, and when I contacted Support to ask a couple weeks ago I got some preposterous boilerplate back about how they "couldn't 'speculate'" when the 2023 packs would be leaving the store, as if that were an external act-of-god type event rather than absolutely 100% GGG's own internal decision.

Really not sure why a company would jerk around someone who wants to give them $480 of their money voluntarily like this.

(Well, more "wanted," with the kick-in-the-teeth of removing alt quality gems from Standard. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.)
Awakened Combustion Support when?
I will always buy these packs. Fantastic job as usual. Keep it up and please keep hiring these incredibly creative people.
100% upgrading all the way.
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
Last edited by BlackMarshes212 on Dec 8, 2023, 6:24:35 PM
Soo GGG has started the pay to win shit....
Keep doing good things and keep standard fun and I will keep buying more supporter packs to add to my list-------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Last edited by ePuff on Dec 8, 2023, 7:23:11 PM
The in-game store button to buy supporter packs doesn't work, by the way. It doesn't lead anywhere, just seems to be a dead link.
Pay the same on console, get no physical merch. Not cool.

Oh damn! They look so damn cool! <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
kilenc9 wrote:
Soo GGG has started the pay to win shit....

There's nothing p2w here, mind telling us what made you think that?
Last edited by mcswayer on Dec 9, 2023, 2:36:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info