New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

The best Core packs I have ever seen.
Would support GGG, if not for the beatiful skins, than for PoE2.

However, until I can hide Character/Item effects such as Fortify, I will stick to my decision to not spend another dollar. It is simply not worth spending money, just to have the expensive visuals ruined by stupid effects.
IGN : Impz (Warbands)
So someone gets excited to get a puzzlebox map drop, goes to run it and just doesn't notice the mod that sends your character to void league on death, and loses their character.

What genius came up with that idea? And why would anyone ever run any puzzlebox map when that mod is in the pool? Missing a line of text mixed in with a bunch of other lines of text happens to everyone. Given that it's a map, is it also possible for it to be corrupted and unidentified?

Why would there ever be anything in SC that just deletes your character from the game completely? Even HC isn't supposed to work like that. This is seriously fucked.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
I don't mind that "to the void" exists.
But I hope it has a strong warning whenever someone tries to enter a portal to one of those maps.
HC already exists. And they all use logout macros so "one portal" would have basically been sufficient for them.
This is just going to cause griefing. Even with a warning.
I bought the 2nd tier only as a way to the higher packs, but the enraged core flaming dryad whatever daemon really surprised me, both with quality and design, it's exquisite and quite advanced on technical level. I spent a lot of unplanned points to enhance heh.

3rd tier is a true 5th tier this time, maybe wasn't chosen because it's too specific, but then the elomancer should be above the current one as well, it's multiple armours in one etc. Anyway it's great as is heh.

Is there a place to see what the custom map mod pool is before purchasing?
"As long as I have a face, Tora will always have a place to sit."
"
Improstor wrote:
The best Core packs I have ever seen.
Would support GGG, if not for the beatiful skins, than for PoE2.

However, until I can hide Character/Item effects such as Fortify, I will stick to my decision to not spend another dollar. It is simply not worth spending money, just to have the expensive visuals ruined by stupid effects.

Yea, I've been begging for that since forever.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
....so does this mean the 2023 core packs are now longer available? Because I've been checking and never saw a news post that actually said when the cutoff would be, and when I contacted Support to ask a couple weeks ago I got some preposterous boilerplate back about how they "couldn't 'speculate'" when the 2023 packs would be leaving the store, as if that were an external act-of-god type event rather than absolutely 100% GGG's own internal decision.

Really not sure why a company would jerk around someone who wants to give them $480 of their money voluntarily like this.

(Well, more "wanted," with the kick-in-the-teeth of removing alt quality gems from Standard. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.)

You had a literal year.
"
ButthurtPleb wrote:
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
....so does this mean the 2023 core packs are now longer available? Because I've been checking and never saw a news post that actually said when the cutoff would be, and when I contacted Support to ask a couple weeks ago I got some preposterous boilerplate back about how they "couldn't 'speculate'" when the 2023 packs would be leaving the store, as if that were an external act-of-god type event rather than absolutely 100% GGG's own internal decision.

Really not sure why a company would jerk around someone who wants to give them $480 of their money voluntarily like this.

(Well, more "wanted," with the kick-in-the-teeth of removing alt quality gems from Standard. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.)

You had a literal year.

Not only that, but https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3448128 was posted on Nov. 5 saying packs would end in a couple weeks.

Then on Nov.21 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450419 was posted as a reminder and also said if you wished to get a pack and set up a payment plan that could last up to 3 months they'd be happy to do that, just email support.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I wonder if GGG will ever release Affliction packs
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Last edited by Cowrex on Dec 11, 2023, 8:34:37 PM
Im sure the void line in the valdo map surely wont be used to grief in any way.

No we are on the internet where everyone is nice and respectful of each other.
Why am I still here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info