Heist crashing

Crashed several times in the same place in a Prohibited Library heist, seems consistent bug in the same place
Been crashing quite a bit in heist as well.
Just now it was in 2 counter-thaumaturgy contracts back to back
Same thing for me. I've got a Repository Grand Heist that's crashed 12 times so far, and now there's one wing which consistently crashes the instant I join it.
It's a known issue in the pinned bug thread. There are multiple posts about it daily here and in the tech support forum. People say it's caused by Nenet, but it happens without Nenet for me. Doesn't seem to be limited to any particular tile set either. GGG is probably on holiday right now. I'd say hold off on heisting unless you're alright with losing stuff.
its been happening to me as well, mostly when I have Nennet in my team.

Please get it fixed.
same for me.
This is happening to me too, and I suspect the issue is Nenet.
I'm having the same problem as well but not with normal heist contracts. Its happening to me with grand heist.
Still crashing for me whenever using Nenet
"
tyguild wrote:
Still crashing for me whenever using Nenet

I'm not sure why everyone is parroting this. I can use Nenet in blueprints and not crash. I can use other rogues besides Nenet and crash. It's not limited to using Nenet.

But whatever, it's seemingly totally random at this point and it's apparently been happening since league start. It's not listed as a high priority bug, so it'll be fixed when it's fixed. Don't run heist unless you're alright with crashing randomly and losing stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info