Heist crashing

I was doing some heists and once i recruited nenet the crashes started..., tested on another heist with nenet and crashed again
14/01, was crashing constantly in heists when using Tibbs. Stopped using him like 2-3 weeks ago, had like 1 crash in 2-3 weeks. Was forced to use him again in a grand heist for Brute Force job. First wing of the Grand Heist he wasn't used, all went fine. Second wing of the same Grand Heist he is present, first 2 big reward i open i crash on the second one right when the mobs come out because of the chest being looted. Was occuring the exact same way 2-3 weeks ago (once crashed 7 times in 1 Grand Heist in which Tibbs was). No problem with Nenet. No crashes when opening common little chests. Problem might come from an animation or attack Tibbs tries to use against the enemies coming out of the tunnels which could clip or be in conflict with the map boundaries. Second hypothesis would be one of his voiceline is corrupted/bugged, which is supposed to be triggered when enemies attack, and is causing a crash (maybe voiceline "file" pathway has been modified and game can't find it anymore to bring it out and causing a critical error). Tested on other big chests to exit the room right after opening them, so Tibbs doesn't have the time to fight. It worked, didn't crash after the first one, finished the Grand Heist. But avoided the big chests room on the way back to be sure.
Last edited by Stanyser on Jan 13, 2024, 10:26:54 PM
The "3.23.0c Hotfix 2" on 7 Jan was supposed to have fixed heist crashes. Decided to give it a go again. I just crashed running out of a contract with Karst. I only crash in heist/rogue harbour. Really disappointing to see this is still happening.
Last edited by plz on Jan 17, 2024, 3:57:56 PM
keep geting crashes in the harbor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info