[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Sabanitas wrote:
I have done this build, but I reach 2 million dps, all the objects are practically the same, I don't understand where I got so much damage, thx.
Original build: https://pobb.in/s_jHeDGGjkRM
My build: https://pobb.in/Id4MOLt96HJd

"
many things influence your dps:
1- wand passives you didn't buy,
2- Pob doesn't calculate tinctures, edit in pob from 12->48%,
3-Lvl is very important, you need to get lvl 95 at least,
4-Roll of items too low, modify shield to 16% spell damage, weapon with 18% atk speed/115% elemental damage,
5-Qualities and LvL of gems
"
dvtelles wrote:
first of all, awesome build.
I'm having a lot of fun with that and without having to sell my kidneys.

Do you have any follow updates for the build? I mean, rare itens to craft, maybe "min-max"

Again, I really enjoyed the build. Hope you get the build of the week highlight for it.

"
The best item you can add with less than 30 div is the rare weapon, which somewhere in the comments I described how to make. I intend to craft the perfect weapon as soon as I can.
"
"
Chaniboy wrote:
Do we still need the Elemental Mastery that inverts the enemy resistance if we have so much lightning pen?

The way elemental mastery invert resistance functions is that it halves the average resist of the enemy as long as you don't have more than 200 - the enemy resist pen. Even with ideal gearing we don't exceed 150 pen, which is the big breakpoint as pinnacle bosses and ubers have 50 ele resist. As such we still get full benefit from the mastery and while it is on an already loaded multiplier it is still a multiplier all its own. The exact damage calculation is a fair bit trickier but I think it is still one of the most damaging mastery points available by a fairly significant margin.

Thanks man, Appreciate it!
"
SexonFive wrote:
"
Sabanitas wrote:
I have done this build, but I reach 2 million dps, all the objects are practically the same, I don't understand where I got so much damage, thx.
Original build: https://pobb.in/s_jHeDGGjkRM
My build: https://pobb.in/Id4MOLt96HJd

"
many things influence your dps:
1- wand passives you didn't buy,
2- Pob doesn't calculate tinctures, edit in pob from 12->48%,
4-Roll of items too low, modify shield to 16% spell damage, weapon with 18% atk speed/115% elemental damage,
5-Qualities and LvL of gems

Very thx!!
Cool build.
I have one question: I checked the POB and saw it only had ~35K eHP and almost no physical mitigation except endurance changes from Ralakesh. How often do you get one shot while mapping?
"
lucre280893 wrote:
Cool build.
I have one question: I checked the POB and saw it only had ~35K eHP and almost no physical mitigation except endurance changes from Ralakesh. How often do you get one shot while mapping?

"
well, i don't have 35k EHP, i have 100k, yes i'm very vulnerable against physical damage, but i have many layers to avoid a possible hit kill, first of all even if i take a hit and it's physical, i have evasion cap using vaal grace allowing me to avoid 95% of hits, even if this evasion fails, i have ghost dance that automatically regenerates my ES added with wind dancer, i can't remember the last time i took a hit kill. Notice in the video of the final build, which I put up testing the EHP against the UBER UBER ELDER, that I literally take damage from the tentacles/explosion at the same time and I don't die.
how does the headhunter feel for juiced maps? Thinking about getting one next
"
Bustled wrote:
how does the headhunter feel for juiced maps? Thinking about getting one next

"

I made a change to the build to be mf and make maps with hh, I will update pob.
"
Sabanitas wrote:

It's amazing how much difference a few levels make. I spent maybe 10-20div on gear after NYE and swapped to this build around level 77. The build worked just fine then, but I'm at 91 now and it already feels 10x better, and I'm still filling out masteries for polymath with every level.

Thanks so much for such a smooth and powerful build.
Build feels amazing, thank you for this. I've always wanted to play a wander but never have.

I don't see anywhere in this post that mentions Returning Projectiles. I'm not really sure how it functions, but it feels really good, comparable to me to having lightning pen linked.

The amulet says for each additional projectile to split, which they would then return, plus the snipers mark adding split projectiles. Has anyone with more knowledge tested this, or can fill me in?

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info