[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

Been running this build around a week now, just dropped 120d item, where do I upgrade first for best value?

Edit: Spent a bit of it on corrupts
Last edited by Adeaz on Jan 4, 2024, 5:47:36 PM
"
Adeaz wrote:
Been running this build around a week now, just dropped 120d item, where do I upgrade first for best value?

Edit: Spent a bit of it on corrupts

"
try to get lvl 99, and make the version that killed the Uber bosses, if after that you still want to invest more in the build, I'll help you craft the weapon.
"
Adeaz wrote:

What about a level 5 awakened elemental damage? They are going for 8 div and make you immune to reflected elemental damage.

You could also quality all of your gems pretty cheaply.
Last edited by GERWARIC on Jan 5, 2024, 2:33:32 AM
"
lucre280893 wrote:
Cool build.
I have one question: I checked the POB and saw it only had ~35K eHP and almost no physical mitigation except endurance changes from Ralakesh. How often do you get one shot while mapping?

Not sure about 35k eHP, I have 80k on mine and I'm not as tanky as the OP's pob.

In mapping, I hardly die unless the mobs are mega juiced with Wisps and i'm running delirium or juiced up expeditions.

It handles about any maps I throw at it just fine and it clears legions and whatnot. It does not have issues with guardians.

The only thing I'd say is it's too squishy for ubers. I tried uber shaper and was instantly dying at anything that grazes me, even if I use frost shield.

Overall I like the build for mapping, but probably will start upgrading into a Penance brand build from here so it can handle bossing more comfortably.
Hello, tried the build and it's really fun for mapping, first time playing with wand power siphon as well.

here's my current POB https://pobb.in/bqm_lYltbm-9 (ignore spectre stuff, its for testing random corpses)

Already got max roll on some of the uniques, and I'm thinking of getting the fractured rare wand to craft it myself. But how much big of damage boost i would get? or is there any other way to boost my damage?
Last edited by _HellTemplar on Jan 5, 2024, 9:03:26 AM
"
_HellTemplar wrote:
Hello, tried the build and it's really fun for mapping, first time playing with wand power siphon as well.

here's my current POB https://pobb.in/bqm_lYltbm-9 (ignore spectre stuff, its for testing random corpses)

Already got max roll on some of the uniques, and I'm thinking of getting the fractured rare wand to craft it myself. But how much big of damage boost i would get? or is there any other way to boost my damage?

"
Your items look great, just remember that the pob doesn't calculate the paint. I added a 5 div item where the most important line is 5% critical damage per power charge, remember to change the amulet to face a boss, next step is to change the weapon for a rare one.
https://pobb.in/xVWkkW5kXi7o
"
worldpk wrote:
"
lucre280893 wrote:
Cool build.
I have one question: I checked the POB and saw it only had ~35K eHP and almost no physical mitigation except endurance changes from Ralakesh. How often do you get one shot while mapping?

Not sure about 35k eHP, I have 80k on mine and I'm not as tanky as the OP's pob.

In mapping, I hardly die unless the mobs are mega juiced with Wisps and i'm running delirium or juiced up expeditions.

It handles about any maps I throw at it just fine and it clears legions and whatnot. It does not have issues with guardians.

The only thing I'd say is it's too squishy for ubers. I tried uber shaper and was instantly dying at anything that grazes me, even if I use frost shield.

Overall I like the build for mapping, but probably will start upgrading into a Penance brand build from here so it can handle bossing more comfortably.

"
having a build that explodes a boss without having to do mechanics is great, my build with 22kk dps already killed all the bosses and really tanked them, it can be something as simple as not activating the sigil of power buff, or canceling atk time, which few players know how it works. In my video of the final version, you can see how I tank the boss mechanics and how I use frostblink, which prevents me from canceling the atk and gives me a huge advantage against ubers. Doing an uber Maven with 22kk is not so simple, so I went up another 1 lvl and changed my guide to this one below, now doing any uber is a cakewalk kkk.

https://pobb.in/ZvpoSQG5Pg-E
"
_HellTemplar wrote:
I'm thinking of getting the fractured rare wand to craft it myself. But how much big of damage boost i would get?

Was a ~22% damage boost for me on a cheapish version (15div)

"
SexonFive wrote:

having a build that explodes a boss without having to do mechanics is great, my build with 22kk dps already killed all the bosses and really tanked them, it can be something as simple as not activating the sigil of power buff, or canceling atk time, which few players know how it works. In my video of the final version, you can see how I tank the boss mechanics and how I use frostblink, which prevents me from canceling the atk and gives me a huge advantage against ubers. Doing an uber Maven with 22kk is not so simple, so I went up another 1 lvl and changed my guide to this one below, now doing any uber is a cakewalk kkk.

https://pobb.in/ZvpoSQG5Pg-E

Not knocking on your build, just personally not for me in terms of bossing. I have 80% of your ehp and ubers just insta-kill me with any single attack. Had to go for basic shaper/maven. Sigil of power was pretty much useless because I couldnt stay in it. Uber shaper was 1 shotting me through frost shield with any of his attack, had to constantly move.

Also having issues against some juiced essence rare mobs if i have a lot of wisps.

Granted the last time I played was 3.13, broken aurastackers were still a thing. I had a 300k ehp 200m dps summoner that literally could afk uber elder/maven while the golems did all the work.
Is HH feaseble for this builds?
If that's the case, what we need to change?
"
dvtelles wrote:
Is HH feaseble for this builds?
If that's the case, what we need to change?

"
I posted it in the MF version of the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info