[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
shadowik12 wrote:
How can i get 100% crit chance?
im at 78% and cannot see how can i get 100%

"
first make sure you are using the power charge skill, and not using its transfigured version, when you reach 9 power charge and buy all the wand points in the passive tree, you reach 100% critical chance.
"
SoFaKiNg42 wrote:
Tincture with All Damage Can Freeze/Culling Strike

Power siphon has built-in culling strike
Multiple question about Final build

A) Is it still tanky enough without Immortal call?

B) Why inspiration on Sniper's mark? It's already on-hit on the mobs that matter, lowering it's manacost seems useless?

C) Why is it spending 4 points to take Attribute Mastery for the "Strength per allocated mastery" when that puts you too high strength and can just take the +30 str node (Physique) and use the 3 extra points on more damage?

Thanks
"
worldpk wrote:
Multiple question about Final build

A) Is it still tanky enough without Immortal call?

B) Why inspiration on Sniper's mark? It's already on-hit on the mobs that matter, lowering it's manacost seems useless?

C) Why is it spending 4 points to take Attribute Mastery for the "Strength per allocated mastery" when that puts you too high strength and can just take the +30 str node (Physique) and use the 3 extra points on more damage?

Thanks

"

A) Yes, as it was a highly effective defensive mechanic for avoiding certain things, but all defensive lines still remain on the character.

B) I noticed that when facing Uber, there were situations where I ran out of mana, needing to hit 1 to 3 times for the mark to be applied. Therefore, I adopted Inspiration, and it helped me a lot.

C) At level 100, there's an opportunity to add 2 jewel slots, the first in Ranger and the second in Supreme Ego. This would allow me to use Opportunistic with the Forbidden jewels, but it's a very expensive investment, almost costing the entire value invested in the build. As I'm at level 99, removing the +30 point gave me the opportunity to allocate one more mastery (3% more damage) and 70 intelligence, which increases my ES. In all my tests, this was the most efficient option without investing any currency in my build.

-Note: I know various ways to increase the damage of this build, but believe me, it's not worth the cost. At the point I shared, it's sufficient to tackle all the content in the game.

I hope this has helped, and I look forward to your feedback here on the forum and on my YouTube channel.

"
SexonFive wrote:

B) I noticed that when facing Uber, there were situations where I ran out of mana, needing to hit 1 to 3 times for the mark to be applied. Therefore, I adopted Inspiration, and it helped me a lot.

I didnt realize that they changed Mark on hit to cost mana. That makes a lot more sense. Thanks.
it's a blast playing this build, but i got stuck at t8-10. it takes way too much time to kill bosses in higher maps. what upgrades should i get?
https://pobb.in/qF8GZLFJ9P64
Was considering a Thunderfist with curse on hit corrupt for defense (temp chain or enfeeble) for juiced maps but POB shows it as a damage decrease from non-corrupted gloves. Is it a bad POB config or some other reason? Thank you!
"
it's a blast playing this build, but i got stuck at t8-10. it takes way too much time to kill bosses in higher maps. what upgrades should i get?
https://pobb.in/qF8GZLFJ9P64

"

-Ghost Dance / Chaos Innoculation (Mandatory)
-Change to this Pob: https://pobb.in/JD-ijQEREM-K
-Weapon Roll
"
Bustled wrote:
Was considering a Thunderfist with curse on hit corrupt for defense (temp chain or enfeeble) for juiced maps but POB shows it as a damage decrease from non-corrupted gloves. Is it a bad POB config or some other reason? Thank you!

"

The build only applies 1 curse, when you put it on the glove it removes Snipe Mark.
It might have been mentioned before, but how to handle reflect?

Also, could some explain how to buy the correct lethal pride? I've never used that jewel before.
Last edited by Andrewx on Dec 24, 2023, 3:13:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info