[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

"
Andrewx wrote:
It might have been mentioned before, but how to handle reflect?

Also, could some explain how to buy the correct lethal pride? I've never used that jewel before.

awakened ele damage with attacks level 5 or skip it. the build creator uses it over lightning pen, which makes sense because we already get a ton from the tincture/tree/watchers

you really want a all damage can freeze tincture, even if it only has lightning pen (try to get 10%+). this is a huge defensive layer against the tanky rares from the league mechanic

for timeless jewel, pull up the calculator and find one with the stats you can afford. you don't need one with 2x double damage right away if you can't afford it. you can even just buy one with only fire res / DD and get a % inc strength corruption on gravens which are cheap

put 20q on your power siphon asap. vaal your aura gems and hope for level 21
Hello again,

I am level 93 but I can't get to higher DPS. I would like to have your opinion.

https://pobb.in/fiHhpIy-FWnS

Also, can I swap body piece and use a 6link one? I know that would impact my energy shield(x2 evasion from oath -> trickster ascension) but I would like to have ele reflect immunity.
"
Hello again,

I am level 93 but I can't get to higher DPS. I would like to have your opinion.

https://pobb.in/fiHhpIy-FWnS

Also, can I swap body piece and use a 6link one? I know that would impact my energy shield(x2 evasion from oath -> trickster ascension) but I would like to have ele reflect immunity.

"
My build doesn't need a 6 Link, because for maps I use Fury Valve, one of the best clear amulets in the game, as for reflect, my version of sanctum is immune. Feel free to change and invest as much as you want, but at the level I left, all the content of the game is there.
hi i read up the guide , but when i hit the poe part kind of lost . how to start this build . there basic and other one Sanctun version / Pinnacle boss and there boss ver and map ver my char is lvl 89 i need one poe to use dont wanna change poe when i want to boss or something ? sorry iam not good with poe . thank for guide !
"
DukeMax wrote:
hi i read up the guide , but when i hit the poe part kind of lost . how to start this build . there basic and other one Sanctun version / Pinnacle boss and there boss ver and map ver my char is lvl 89 i need one poe to use dont wanna change poe when i want to boss or something ? sorry iam not good with poe . thank for guide !

"

If you're just mapping, there's no need to unequip the Fury Valve amulet. Use the other amulet only for killing a Pinacle Boss or when tackling content like Sanctum (Maven, Sirus, Shaper, etc). Regarding damage, your character scales significantly with level.

The basic version of the build utilizes the most budget-friendly items. The Sanctum version incorporates three additional items to handle the game's toughest bosses. The final version is designed to easily defeat Uber bosses. Choosing the version depends on the available currency, with the first costing 7 divines, the second 30 divines, and the third 52 divines.
I have a very nice time with this build, strongest thing i ever played lol. I got a base items and want to ask what i should upgrade next? Corrupted +1 power charge crown, 4 lvl enlighten for haste or some elder jewel? Or maybe something else?
Also, where you guys found dat searching eye jewels? I serash on trade but cant find anything good with resistance and atleast 2 flat damage modifiers.
And another lil noob question. Why we use Badge of the Brotherhood on bosses? All of it effects work coz of Ralakesh boots, so we got free 10 frenzy charges?

Sry for my english and a big thanks for amazing build!
"
noir5004 wrote:
I have a very nice time with this build, strongest thing i ever played lol. I got a base items and want to ask what i should upgrade next? Corrupted +1 power charge crown, 4 lvl enlighten for haste or some elder jewel? Or maybe something else?
Also, where you guys found dat searching eye jewels? I serash on trade but cant find anything good with resistance and atleast 2 flat damage modifiers.
And another lil noob question. Why we use Badge of the Brotherhood on bosses? All of it effects work coz of Ralakesh boots, so we got free 10 frenzy charges?

Sry for my english and a big thanks for amazing build!

"
Mano, amuleto é apenas pelas frenzy mesmo, mas na pratica ele lhe entrega muito mais time de atk/CD de travel skill por isso além dos status do implícito é importante a linha de CD por frenzy, se possivel observe a velocidade que meu personagem executa os movimentos e compara com sua build, vai notar uma pequena diferença.
Quanto a abyss jewltem 2 coisas importantes, primeira da imunidade a corrupted blood e ter dano base de fogo, para acionar o efeito dos aneis, achar uma assim nao deve ser facil, principalmente quando sua build precisa de resistencia.
A sequencia de itens depois que você concluir a versao basica da build é: 1-Elmo 2-Awak Elemental W Atk 3-Enlighten lvl 4 4-Trocar Discepline por haste 5-Crafitar uma arma melhor 6-Anel sints
Se tiver muito comentario pedindo mais upgrade na build, faço um video de como duplicar o dps da build, atualmente estou com 27kk de dps
Last edited by SexonFive on Dec 24, 2023, 8:43:04 PM
"
SexonFive wrote:
"
DukeMax wrote:

"

If you're just mapping, there's no need to unequip the Fury Valve amulet. Use the other amulet only for killing a Pinacle Boss or when tackling content like Sanctum (Maven, Sirus, Shaper, etc). Regarding damage, your character scales significantly with level.

The basic version of the build utilizes the most budget-friendly items. The Sanctum version incorporates three additional items to handle the game's toughest bosses. The final version is designed to easily defeat Uber bosses. Choosing the version depends on the available currency, with the first costing 7 divines, the second 30 divines, and the third 52 divines.

i see . will try basic one first then thanks a lot for replay.
Im looking for a corrupted blood + fire res + fire dmg jewel but they are like 2 div+.
My question is do i need the fire damage cause I can't figure out if ignite is necessary or not for the build.
Hello everyone,
Thank you for your build, I like it and it's a pretty cool gameplay.
I have a question, i'm completely lost on having the correct Lethal Pride. Do I need do get one with directly fire resistance or one who'll give endurance charges ?

If somebody can post some trade links with the correct seed/fire resistance for this build, thank you a lot :D tried the calculator but apparently i'm dumb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info