[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Arent there problems with survivability?
"
jukster wrote:
Arent there problems with survivability?

Why wouldn't there be? It's currently fully focused on AoE and damage. The advantage it has is wiping stuff off the map before seeing it. If you place yourself in situations where you want to tank stuff, run this variant instead:

HIGH END - TANK(IER) + 70m IMPALE DPS: https://pobb.in/ZXdpDuwOWCXk
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:

Hmm can you link the charm? Don't really know what you're referring to. Hahhaa

not at home rn. But if you can watch my DD elementalist, she has this charm[/quote]

I need a video. I have a feeling the buttons are being pressed wrong!
oh, is there assasin pob for cold convert with adorned? Its realy pain to unsocket forbidden gems
Last edited by Kartofaniwe on Dec 28, 2023, 4:14:17 PM
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
oh, is there assasin pob for cold convert with adorned? Its realy pain to unsocket forbidden gems

It's the exact same tree - 2 adorned jewels, lol
Hi!

Right know i am making the calculations to transition to cold, but have one problem.

Think is, manage to buy a utula with +2 aoe and have a BB lvl 25, pretty good there. But, lack a green socket to fit in cold pen, so, want to ask, what red support may use until manage to buy enought tainted chromatic to have the colors i need?

Thanks in advance.

"
siberians wrote:
Hi!

Right know i am making the calculations to transition to cold, but have one problem.

Think is, manage to buy a utula with +2 aoe and have a BB lvl 25, pretty good there. But, lack a green socket to fit in cold pen, so, want to ask, what red support may use until manage to buy enought tainted chromatic to have the colors i need?

Thanks in advance.

Hey! Cruelty is okay. Do NOT use Inspiration - we don't spend mana in this version so it won't do anything.

Should hold you over till you get them colours, grats on the +2!!
Does cold convert do more damage or is it just generally safer while mapping?
Can't wait for the leveling guide to come out! Looks insanely fun, in the mean time just going to save enough divine for the mid budget version. Keep up the good work!!
"
BLFC wrote:
Does cold convert do more damage or is it just generally safer while mapping?

Both. Cold convert allows you to start adding simple things like Atziri's Promise, Taste of Hate (also great for defenses I might add).

Once you get the penetration and Clusters going, Cold pulls ahead, thanks to the strength of Hatred as well as how cost-effective a +1 Heatshiver is.

(for reference, the Mirror-tier ele helm only adds like, 25% - 30% more damage.)

Yes, this assumes freeze, but at 4-5mill hits (BEFORE Covered in Frost, which requires Freeze, and before Frozen) - AND with the 20% increased duration from Polaric Devastation, you'll be freezing regular pinnacles 100%.

And the mapping is just hilarious.

I will say that from a cost perspective, however, the Impale version is very, very, very, very good.
Last edited by primaeva on Dec 30, 2023, 2:41:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info