[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Question, for the assassin version with the forbidden flesh combo, do you need to go back to phys or can you stay cold convert?

"
ispynanas wrote:
Question, for the assassin version with the forbidden flesh combo, do you need to go back to phys or can you stay cold convert?

Oh, defo it's compatible with Cold Convert! Just take the Sabo tree and plug in the Forbidden combo! :D
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Got the jewel combo, but can't fit the adorned setup, so I'll need to find some good rare jewels before I do the swap.

Really enjoying this build!
If I wanted to go the DPS route instead of the Polaric ring, would you recommend back to the Circle of Guilt? or a Rare?
"
wengweng805 wrote:
If I wanted to go the DPS route instead of the Polaric ring, would you recommend back to the Circle of Guilt? or a Rare?

Polaric Devastation IS the DPS ring!

Uncheck "Enemies are Covered in Frost" in your config - that's what Polaric Devastation does. It's one of the biggest modifiers! And it's dirt cheap, and you can maybe land a useful corrupt. It also happens to have a VERY nice defensive boost of cutting enemy crit chance in half as well. The 20% freeze duration is also a straight up "freeze shred" for Bosses/Uber Bosses.

"
ispynanas wrote:
Got the jewel combo, but can't fit the adorned setup, so I'll need to find some good rare jewels before I do the swap.

Really enjoying this build!

I'm glad you are! Unfortunately, the stupid high end jewels are getting ridic in price (from 5D when I first snapped them) to like 10-12D now, so even that is becoming further for most. :(

May have to settle for 6% life + 13% mult. Check the Adorned Spreadsheet to find breakpoints vs price points!
What defenses can we get against DoT? It seems like I'm starved for rares so chaos resistance is tough to get and poison deletes me. I've resorted to using a flask with poison immunity instead. Ignites and other sources of ground degen also delete me. Once I got the bloodnotch combo, small hits seem fine.

Additionally, do you recommend investing the jewel sockets into getting a Stormshroud and 2 50% chance to avoid shock abyss jewels? Investment seems high but ailment immunity seems nice.
Can you help me this is my pob https://pobb.in/6EWUqoMfHFO1
My dps is only 3M why😭😭
i i plan on doing this build with around 50div + mageblood. What to change with MB
"
Hydranix wrote:
What defenses can we get against DoT? It seems like I'm starved for rares so chaos resistance is tough to get and poison deletes me. I've resorted to using a flask with poison immunity instead. Ignites and other sources of ground degen also delete me. Once I got the bloodnotch combo, small hits seem fine.

Additionally, do you recommend investing the jewel sockets into getting a Stormshroud and 2 50% chance to avoid shock abyss jewels? Investment seems high but ailment immunity seems nice.

Hmm, there are some gaps to plug. Chaos stopped bothering me after I used Atziri's Promise which is also huge DPS.

Shock I have minor panth coverage and a 59% in flask, not ideal or that reliable but seems to be keeping me up enough.

Ignite does suck but it seems rare - I switch to Aberrath when I do Enslaver (Elder fire boss). If you run Eldritch Altars you may indeed want ignite coverage though from Stormshroud as you said.

In general chaos res is really a "must have" on the glove and ring slots, and Atziri's is a perfect stop-gap I've found.

But you're right, ground degens stomp me because for everything else I have 5 second overleech to buffer the ticks - ground degen can linger long past the source dying so it is an unpleasant surprise sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info