How to kill incarnation of agony ?

So when i collect the wisp in the wildwood and sometime, boom i'm dead and i see a flicker strike boss one shooting me without any time to react and find the logic how to fight him.

So what the point with this boss ? Make you fail collecting wisp for your map ?
There is a way to kill him ?
Last edited by mbbk on Jan 7, 2024, 5:58:14 PM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2024, 8:00:00 AM
bump
depends on your build. if you are playing a bow build, remove / replace mirage archer, shoot and when you start getting some stacks (idk what the debuff is called) run away and heal up.

Or you can use warped timepiece amulet

not a difficult boss to kill
he is only killable when i'm inside his circle ? i once tried to shot him from offscreen it never worked and nothing seem to work actually, i dont have time to replace or remove gem or stuff when i find him so actually the only solution is to just let him kill me, run the map is enough wisp collected or just take the portal and open a new map if he fucked my map

but i will try everytime i meet him

and yeah i use a bow build
Probably it's easy for minions and totems, but he wipes the floor with my semi-immortal Chieftain and Pathfinder. No life recovery = dead, both characters. I can afk swarms of beyond/Abyss/delirium/Einhar rares in 8 mod T16 maps with 10k+ wisps, but when I see this guy, I run.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Jan 8, 2024, 7:16:53 PM
"
mbbk wrote:
he is only killable when i'm inside his circle ? i once tried to shot him from offscreen it never worked and nothing seem to work actually

It isn't only damagable inside the circle.

From what I recall though, it teleports when hit from outside the circle (which can be very disorienting), and has decent Energy Shield so that it's hard to make damage stick like that, especially if you withdraw to recover.
so the point is :

1 - damage him the more you can while in the circle
2 - go back out the circle and find monster to leech or whatever to get life back
3 - repeat 1 and 2 until done with 99% chance to die at step 1

i got it right ?
idk what circle you are talking about, the only thing you need to pay attention to is the debuff counter and run away when it gets too high. As mentioned earlier, you can completely negate the debuff with warped time piece. If you want to fight this guy and have zero regen, you can bring a kikazaru or something for ~300 regen to quickly jump back in the fight.

If your build isn't equipped to fight this boss (e.g. RF, probably) then just run away :)
if you're dying to that thing it means you're zhp and shouldn't be fighting it anyway, because its damage isn't high. if you're tanky enough to at least face it, then you can just outdamage and kite it to recover life/es
"
auspexa wrote:
if you're dying to that thing it means you're zhp and shouldn't be fighting it anyway, because its damage isn't high. if you're tanky enough to at least face it, then you can just outdamage and kite it to recover life/es

actually i just copied fugbun build (mf ts 10 mirror build) so i guess its not an option to kill this boss but i never watch fugbun (for mental depression avoidance) so i dont know if he can handle it or not, which is not my case even with the almost exact copy as his build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info