How to kill incarnation of agony ?

i just found him again at the start of wildwood xD bursted all my fire on him with my 10 mirror build. Died. Leave map and open a new one because no way to do a map broken by a stupid shitty boss :D
"
auspexa wrote:
if you're dying to that thing it means you're zhp and shouldn't be fighting it anyway, because its damage isn't high. if you're tanky enough to at least face it, then you can just outdamage and kite it to recover life/es
It disables recovery, so face tanking is not possible with 1mil dps builds in T16 maps. You need to kill it in 2 seconds, offscreen, bait with minions/totems or hit-and-run. Or just run, it's not worth the effort to hit-and-run for 5+ minutes.
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
if you're dying to that thing it means you're zhp and shouldn't be fighting it anyway, because its damage isn't high. if you're tanky enough to at least face it, then you can just outdamage and kite it to recover life/es
It disables recovery, so face tanking is not possible with 1mil dps builds in T16 maps. You need to kill it in 2 seconds, offscreen, bait with minions/totems or hit-and-run. Or just run, it's not worth the effort to hit-and-run for 5+ minutes.

I just dps it for a bit, move away, recover life/es, then dps again. it takes time but it's not difficult

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info