What We're Working On

"fixing" the league wont fix the fact that juicing maps is gone atm.

so many source of income are just gone. you deleted months/years of learning. and for what ? right now? nothing.
affliction was mayB too much but now its just hollow.

i sincerely hope you've got something serious in stock cause im really affraid that PoE died with 3.23
Loving the transparency and quick response to feedback! Thanks for your passion GGG team!
Is this a joke from GGG ?

Most of this stuff should be in by Day 1.

Im really angry at GGG that they simply put out shit without even testing it a little bit and call it a "league"....

This League is dead and im not playing it, because it seems GGG still force this buggy league mechanic with shitty UX on us without a option to disable or ignore it.

Can you make it optional because that would be great.
Please hire beta testers, now you have lost 30% of your online presence in three days.
Perhaps saving on the salaries of several people is not a good idea.
W thanks Mark! LOGIN
Thankyou GGG!!!
Hey there, can u also take a look on Essences? T8 Essences are not obtainable by upgrading them with Remnants. You did not mention this in Patch notes so i assume this is bugged
appreciate the work but this doesnt solve the issue that you basically made map juicing impossible for solo players... there isnt enough scarab supply to target farm stuff. from an investment-reward POV the scarab changes only make them usable for groupplay now. GG change lmao. if the future of solo PoE is running maps with some random rusted scarabs or go heist/sanctum im done with it
THANK YOU!!!

I was super disappointed thus far in the league... but seeing these incoming changes has me logging back in. Glad that you actively play to see what we're seeing. It's appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info