What We're Working On

The developers are listening!
Changes look promising. :)

Have you considered adding a crafting option to target affixes with no tag?

Also what about a crafting option for targeting only prefixes or only suffixes?
Text could be something like "Corpses in this grave row/column only effect prefixes/suffixes".
u forgot heist scarabs :/ how do we get Enchanted contracts now? bring back sextants and keep all those crap scarabs!
I'm not an avid gamer, but I've still managed to rack up over 5000 hours in the last few years playing PoE. However, the initial days of each league have often proven challenging. It's encouraging to see the developers acknowledging these issues and actively working to inject more enjoyment into the league experience.

To my fellow players, it's important to trust in the developers' commitment to improvement and exercise patience as they strive to enhance the game.

Rage quitting has never been a solution. Effective communication and a willingness to adapt are key.

On our part, let's contribute constructively on the forums, collaborate to brainstorm ways to enhance our gaming experience, and even consider implementing our suggestions in a "Bingo board" as proposed by Zizaran in his YouTube video.

PS: As an IT support engineer in real life, I frequently encounter these types of "Quality of Life" issues when bridging the gap between business and IT development teams. And most of the time, it's caused by the lack of good communication/expectation
"
rodrom82 wrote:
I'm not an avid gamer, but I've still managed to rack up over 5000 hours in the last few years playing PoE. However, the initial days of each league have often proven challenging. It's encouraging to see the developers acknowledging these issues and actively working to inject more enjoyment into the league experience.

To my fellow players, it's important to trust in the developers' commitment to improvement and exercise patience as they strive to enhance the game.

Rage quitting has never been a solution. Effective communication and a willingness to adapt are key.

On our part, let's contribute constructively on the forums, collaborate to brainstorm ways to enhance our gaming experience, and even consider implementing our suggestions in a "Bingo board" as proposed by Zizaran in his YouTube video.

PS: As an IT support engineer in real life, I frequently encounter these types of "Quality of Life" issues when bridging the gap between business and IT development teams. And most of the time, it's caused by the lack of good communication/expectation

Every internet snowflake is an it support engineer these days
It's kinda very weird that you can't choose to not have any over bloated monsters with those extra mods running somewhere among other packs of monsters by simply pressing the entrance to the next area.

I mean if you think it's worth it and cool to do the league mechanic then interact with the UI, build you challenge and go.

But literally nothing was said here that GGG will be making this content optional. Didn't GGG say at some point that they don't want to force stuff on the players?

I'm sorry, but when you go into juiced map which already might be dangerous and the necro shenanigans apply to mobs on top of map mods it seems to me that there is not much of a choice and it is pretty forced. There wasn't any choice to not have the potentially much more powerful mobs with necro mods.

O_o how is that not forced? Mark, can you explain please?

Not to mention that now the league feels like a waste of time and there are barely any f*cking rewards dropping from harder mobs - pack of white items, some blues, an alt.... wow. This feels like the league that's least worthwhile to do, so why can't I completely skip it if it's not worth my time?

You guys (at least in my humble opinion) need to buff the mechanic from the point you step into wraeclast, and not just in the endgame, I mean drops, exp etc. or give the option to just have it disabled. This way a player is in full control when to interact with it.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Apr 2, 2024, 6:12:19 AM
"
I can only think of 1 league that was "forced" and it was Betrayal. It was well liked. Sorry GGG finally have the balls to make players do something. Also guess what? Outside of acts, you can do heist, sanctum, delve, logbooks, blight maps etc. Plenty of ways to not do this "forced" mechanic.

Uhm well you need to map (so forced again) to Delve, you need to map to get conracts + logbooks or are you already that rich before entering maps to buy infinite of these?
So yes, there is no way you can not interact with the mechanic while playing the game. Im not against that, but i don´t think its smart to force the mechanic before maps.

But yes, its alright for them to experiment with these things before that they dont know how people will react to different things.
If you want to get a good PoE experience overall we need times like that aswell.
"
Gondalen wrote:
"
rodrom82 wrote:

Every internet snowflake is an it support engineer these days

Thank you for sharing your perspective. While I understand that there may be differing opinions, I believe constructive dialogue is essential in any community. As an "snowflake" IT support engineer, I'm passionate about improving communication and collaboration within gaming communities. Let's focus on working together to create a positive and inclusive environment for all players.
W
So as i think that u have a huge problem with your qa team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info