Development Stories - Creating Necropolis Lore

"
Fightgarr wrote:
"
TheRhazensten wrote:
I appreciate the idea of an NPC who wants nothing to do with you yet still needs your labour, but it does feel like this league just sort of stops instead of ends. The fact he doesn't have anything special to note about the unique items, or if you kill Catarina, feels more unfinished than recalcitrant.

But after two of the most dialogue and lore heavy leagues the game has seen, maybe a quick break is understandable, if not to my taste. I like lore dumps, myself.

he does have extra dialogue after you kill catarina

Then I appear to have encountered a bug and should probably tell someone. I should have known when the Envoy failed to spawn properly that something wasn't going right with my scripting.

Well, that sucks, but I am glad that it exists even if I never got to see it.
Every death brings me life.
Cool
Please just DELETE this league ASAP
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Most biget not fun legue ever , u force u bulshit on us i have onli9 negative on me and i never drop ani t17 and i do 100+ t16 map ... u legue suks and if u make legue onli for u 1% stremer em im not vit u there ........... most not fun and forcet on us mehanik ever i have map negative + legue negative + random mehanik negative + surver delai and all ist not fun and frustrating . u lead u stremer get all lot and nerf avriting for res of us por to strugle in dam mud
to the person above me - this is not constructive nor helpful
Last edited by DaisySunshine on Apr 24, 2024, 11:29:47 PM
why did you killed all farm content?
How bout we talk about the awful drop rates(which great endgame builds takes hundreds of divines to min max and out together properly) or that xp gain is atrocious but you lose 10% on death or how bout we talk about t17s suppose to be a bridge between reg pinnacles and Ubers but instead are the hardest content in game almost equivalent to valdo.
"
xEnyCe30 wrote:
How bout we talk about the awful drop rates(which great endgame builds takes hundreds of divines to min max and out together properly) or that xp gain is atrocious but you lose 10% on death or how bout we talk about t17s suppose to be a bridge between reg pinnacles and Ubers but instead are the hardest content in game almost equivalent to valdo.

i got lv100 if u do a tree with breach and packsize and do dunes u get 2% exp each map in the lv 99... need the scarab that shrine give +30% exp and stack them in the map
is not that hard

leveling tree bellow
https://poeplanner.com/atlas-tree/BAAQAIQAT-ZfPpBS67vozlv5AEiy-rEVeXeLLoa0i07bRl2gCHrB7v7FwCqiTzxZ81uAuWFTlINuo03DLKXapoxBBLtenX1l3HL2H85a175Muo3qqVgKC_w32VtGOh195Pd9kQp7m1iqCrGdm3eggtpEsJTXK57YZ2AFrg7PMEwqXtSPh53Qxgz0w3nPoxMFtdgT7YKnKY1w45zHxJGCUTfjAPnPR_CA56674tMO4RAZCsLJ4g7oK04botDgDF9KyxdHzMUhkc7Xkji_F1DEH1jkE30q7sABGZSRif21wa86duXsPn1xCwPtFBeIBzPGE3XB--5kSBLVaSEF2VypQ7VjZh8_CLliQGhvOH7rFAAfiwgAAAAAAAADAwAAAAAAAAAAAA==

the itens cost many divines but they are kinda easy to get costing like 97c
people with gear can get many stuff worthy 1 div
if u spend the currency amberflame u get like 400 chaos orb in 1 map, even the harbinger bait give profit
i dont know about console anyways
Last edited by Mokurp on Apr 25, 2024, 6:39:44 PM
lol
Can you also share a story how you came up with banning trade via chat mutes that last hundreds of hours? :)

Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info